Werewolf Wolves Gone 2200 - Sign-ups.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think i need to make a general sign up thread, if i'm planning on making more games.

Anyway!

Sign up for new and exiting adventures, this time the wolves will be going to the future!

Your basic backstabbing, night action, lying and accusing will be present though ;)

"Complete" role list will be presented at start of next game.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Only if you guys promise not to kill me on turn 1 again!

GRR! :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
aye having good fun at this one signe me up too!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you guys want me to keep it in the old formula, or do you want to try out something VERY new?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Alright, I will try this again and promise to do better than every 5 days to check if the game started. *coughs*
EDIT: Old formula please! I'm completely out of the loop and can barely remember good old basic rules! :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Alright, I will try this again and promise to do better than every 5 days to check if the game started. *coughs*
EDIT: Old formula please! I'm completely out of the loop and can barely remember good old basic rules! :p

The new stuff would only give the players more effect on the kind of person they play, not the basic rules ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i would be ready to try the VERY NEW thing, if we had like 95% information about all the roles in play.
all the regular roles are deep in our metagame by now, we know them inside out, and we simply do not have the amount of people required (like 20) that is required to make sense and certify the weirdness of some new roles.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I'm with fl3a on that one, let's try the new, oh and sign me up too!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Correct me if i'm wrong, but Fl3a sounds like he is against the new roles? At least telling from the last sentence in his post. :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll play if it is traditional mafia/ wolf roles and rules. Not interested in playing the experimental game, it's too frustrating in terms of game balance. So count me in or out based on whatever you go with!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll play if it is traditional mafia/ wolf roles and rules. Not interested in playing the experimental game, it's too frustrating in terms of game balance. So count me in or out based on whatever you go with!

Well, balance is ofcourse my problem :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, balance is ofcourse my problem :p

Yeah, but I think it's been too much a problem. The current game has too many roles IMO for so few people playing. The previous game suffered from a lack of clarity on the roles and win conditions.

Those kind of games need 15+ starting players, and replacement players for inactivity drop outs and drop outs.

I think some of the most memorable and fun games on these forums have been the one's were there is only one surprise role, or a traditional game with a small secret twist.

Anyway, see what the others want to do.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, but I think it's been too much a problem.

It's not though. Balance is quite alright.

Lack of "clarity" is an opinion issue and amount of roles might be too much if you kill off a mass amount of villagers :p

I'm not going to plan a game based on possible drop outs, balance is f*cked the moment someone leaves or doesn't play. That is not the games problem.

I think some of the most memorable and fun games on these forums have been the one's were there is only one surprise role, or a traditional game with a small secret twist.

Like the one you're playing?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, to be honest, the current game is more frustrating than fun, feel like I'm more along for the ride to find out what the roles are than in with any chance of winning, I don't feel like it matters whatever happens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, to be honest, the current game is more frustrating than fun, feel like I'm more along for the ride to find out what the roles are than in with any chance of winning, I don't feel like it matters whatever happens.

Then it's your problem now isn't it?

The set up is a basic werewolf game.

Actually it's QUITE basic.

And interesting that you didn't have any problems with the roles when they were informed :eek7:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Toht, it's honest feedback on how the game is playing out. So you can improve the next one. Like I said, if it's vanilla wolf I will play, if it's not I will watch.

If all we have are people saying it was a good game everytime, with no honest feedback then it's not going to lead to better games the next time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, it's honest feedback on how the game is playing out. So you can improve the next one. Like I said, if it's vanilla wolf I will play, if it's not I will watch.

If all we have are people saying it was a good game everytime, with no honest feedback then it's not going to lead to better games the next time.

Actually it's not just feedback, but i'm tired of your whining on it.

If your imagination of a vanilla game is one secret role or a special twist, then you're playing exactly that.

There is nothing special in this game.

Maybe people say it's a good game because they don't over-analyze, nitpick, bring in tens of other games they've played and whine about people being away for a day or two.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I guess I really will not play then. Learn to take some feedback, it's not whining. I did not expect you to change the game for me, I said quite clearly I will or will not play depending on what game type you choose. And as for your last comment, fuck you matey (see what I did there) and bye to your current game. I'm fed up of dealing with your mood issues.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I have to agree with Ch3t about the current game to be honest, we have reached a point where there is so many roles, so of which we have no idea about there actual abilities I am just plodding along waiting for a vote so we can get this one finished.

The best games were the first few that were played, few villagers, a seer, a nurse, a vigilant. Then Wolves either in packs or with a lone wolf thrown in. the Vigilant with two bullets only made it interesting, because he could turn the tide for the wolves.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
levin, i dont have anything against new/special stuff as such, its just the fact that it seems we dont know shit about them.

if you have a list of roles, with everything they can and cant do, and what their win condition is, it makes the game more strategic imo. even if the roles are like 'retarded russian vigilante who has to post only in russian and has a 90% chance of shooting himself whenever he attempts a kill and wins when hes the only one alive in addition to the nuclear plant'.

just make it clear what the roles are, and what the possible setups are. i dont like secret factions with secret powers in games with 10 people. just unbalances stuff.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Inactivity is a fucking bitch as well!!!! ATleast if your posting often even if it's just dicknig around within the elements of the game, people have a chance, to trust you or not based on actual input!!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Fl3a, that is what I hoped your opinion would be, since you then agree with me. I'm interested in a simple game as well with a clear setup. If nothing else because it's been too long since i last played and i get easily confused. :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Yeah, but I think it's been too much a problem. The current game has too many roles IMO for so few people playing. The previous game suffered from a lack of clarity on the roles and win conditions.

Those kind of games need 15+ starting players, and replacement players for inactivity drop outs and drop outs.

Anyway, see what the others want to do.

I found the one olgaline made a very good and fun one, was a wild west one, with bandits , a sherif, a tracker and just townies and a merc. was really big fun, especially as me as tracker and iceforge as sherif won it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom