Wolverine Movie leaked

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This is actually legit. Sortof.
It's a pre-finished version without all the CGI being complete from what I've seen.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Yup been knocking around for nearly a week. Dunno if I can be bothered to watch it, most fox superhero movies are carp.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Steady ECA - he's no shrimping violet, our Cadelin...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
X-Men Origins: Wolverine stars Hugh Jakeman, Scarlett Johanssons' husband Ryan Reynolds and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am.

it's going to be shit :/

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
X-Men Origins: Wolverine stars Hugh Jakeman, Scarlett Johanssons' husband Ryan Reynolds and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am.

it's going to be shit :/

He has a small small part in it

and he dies in a gruesome way anyway

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i tuna in to this thread and all i read is fish

whats ocurrin

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I watched the aforementioned version and really really enjoyed it.
The bits with missing CGI made me LOL about 3 times and cut the boredom factor down.
It's not a bad random action flick involving wolverine.

Fins only really.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I watched the aforementioned version and really really enjoyed it.
The bits with missing CGI made me LOL about 3 times and cut the boredom factor down.
It's not a bad random action flick involving wolverine.

Fins only really.

Have to agree, in fact some of the scenes including the odd rope/harness made it really enjoyable.

Think the film will do well, was a better Marvel film than some of the other X-Men films.

Will

/bin/su
Holy Necrothread, Batman.

Saw this at the pictures last night. It was shit. They should pass a law banning the use of CGI when you could use models or real effects instead.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Of course it was going to be shit. It's got HUGH JACKMAN in it.

And all the other X-Men films were utter tripe.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Saw it, was entertained. Its clearly not, and was never meant to be, a classic of any kind. Its a money making scam from marvel and worth a watch if you are into the comics etc.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Going to see this, this evening.... Why anyone would go and expect a classic is beyond me. I have no doubt that I will be entertained and that is what I am paying my money for.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I ended up folding and see the leaked version recently. The CGI in it actually made me laugh (in a good way) - The movie was okay, can't really fault it. But, doesn't seem like the blockbuster it was claimed to be.

Hope Transformers 2 is better.

Chilly

Balls of steel
transformers 2 is going to be as shit as 1, I suspect.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
transformers 2 is going to be as shit as 1, I suspect.

i suspect your right. i enjoyed the action etc in the first film and from looking at the trailer for the second it looks like the action is going to be awesome again. however the same two fuck heads have got the job writing the script and if its anything like the first it will be another shambles. the attempts at humour were pathetic and character building was non existant.

the wonders christopher and jonathan nolan could work with this series......

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Watched it over the weekend, it was ok, if it was an action film without the Marvel names it would have been fine but as its supposed to be based in the Marvel Universe it doesn't work. Where was Deadpools Costume and his scars? Emma Frost did not look or act like Emma Frost.

I know Marvel had problem because they had to follow the 3 xmen films which has had a bad effect on this film. Marvel should have forgotton about the last 3 films and started again.

All in all if your an xmen or marvel fan you will find to many problems with it. But if you know nothing about Wolverine then it should be fine to watch, if you can stand the endless staring into the sky and screaming shots.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Marvel don't control the x-men movies, unlike iron man, hulk, etc. As long as fox keeps making crappy movies like this one, the rights won't revert to marvel.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
All in all if your an xmen or marvel fan you will find to many problems with it. But if you know nothing about Wolverine then it should be fine to watch, if you can stand the endless staring into the sky and screaming shots.

And here is the problem, Marvel fans will go see it because its... well... a comic film. But perhaps Fox's plans are to draw in a larger crowd, my brother isn't a Marvel fan and he enjoyed it.

Would you say the film was bad or bad because it didn't represent the comic book characters right? both are very different.

Aada

Part of the furniture
You guys are too critical i went to see it at the weekend and i was entertained and at the end of the day i am sure that is what movies are supposed to do.

You people moan about the X-Men films too, you do realise that they would never ever be able to fit in every single little bit back story etc from the comics?

Hell they are freaking action movies not some romantic where they all stare into each others eyes and say i love you!

Same with Transformers i am a huge Transformers fan but at the same time i accept that they cannot fit in back storys from the the TF universe into a couple of films, it's just not going to happen.

The first Transformers film was great and the only people that moaned were the same people that moan about everything else.

No doubt though all the chumps who say the film sucked will go see the second film just so they can say they saw it and bash it to hell.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm detecting a nerd-overload here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom