wolf #7

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
dont care i died on first night, that was a mint first day, yay for mindfucking people :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Amazing day 1 - bloody funny at times :D

Mabs

too much meta gaming going on atm, people carrying grudges and so forth from previous games
from now on im just going to roll a dice and pick people that way, its safer :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
dam the first time i play a good guy im killed on night one :)

funny as hell tho

ECA

I am a FH squatter
mwuhahahahaahahahahahahaha.

That is all.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The thread seems to have got boring since some people got killed :(

Will

/bin/su
Most of the posting was yesterday evening, was it not?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yarr.

I'm going to kill myself laughing if Cal is lying about being a seer and they fall for it again.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
WTF is Meg doing???????? :eek7:

Mabs

dunno, he seems to be, er, trying to lose ?

we shall see, unless hes doing a cal, but arse about face ? :eek7:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Guys, thank you, that first day was great fun. 20 odd pages of pure spam :)

ECA I really wanted to swing my vote to mabs at the end, but I had commited to you too much. Random was a ruse to save myself, but I am wondering if he really is a wolf?

You weren't really a filling meal Jup ;p

Shouldn't have turned on me!

Me and my wolfy buddy thought the best stratergy was to try and spot the other wolves, and kill them first. I was honestly playing from the point of view of a villager.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
too much meta gaming going on atm, people carrying grudges and so forth from previous games
from now on im just going to roll a dice and pick people that way, its safer :)

It does make it an uphil struggle when I get picked on on the first day, luckily the hatred for random and eca seems to win out :) bloody vigilantes though.

Mabs

part of the reason i tried to keep ECA alive last time, had no idea what he was, but a few people seem to have the "lets just kill them cos theyre there on day 1" attraction :(

Mabs

someone needs to take away Mystic Gs pills, or increase the dose

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think damini was a wolf buddy with ch3ts, but its damini! who knows!

Got quite a few suspicions about the other wolf but bah its making my head hurt.

We'll see after stimpy burns whether cal is just seeing if he can trick people or not :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I cannot really comment on my suspicions now, as it may reveal who my buddy is. But I think I have hit the nail on the head in regards to the other wolf pack(s).

I could not stand playing a quiet, cautious game. Playing like you are running for the Us Primaries is much more fun.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
meg has not tried to vote for the one confirmed vig... unless meg is the one that really shot mabs. But will's comment about fps players makes me certain it is gohan.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I know that Cal obviously is a Seer but I can't believe how quickly the lot of them where to just believe him again after the other game.

Will

/bin/su
Thats because he wasn't under suspicion, so he didn't have anything to gain that wouldn't have bitten him in the ass the next day.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Strange that he is still alive unless of course the remaining wolf figured someone would be protecting him.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, I protected Cal this last night.. and it was the last thing i did. Ouch! :D Still, I loved this game.. so active I could hardly keep up at times! And a lot of people I don't know who seem to have all sorts of things for eachother, hehe.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder why they ate me by the way.. did I give my role away somehow? Oh and for curoisity's sake - I protected Milkshake on the first night. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt they knew anything for sure by all accounts this has been a very lucky game, 2 werewolfs killed by Vigilantes on the first night and a seer having checked out a wolf on the first night, just some good fortune on the wolfs side I think.

Will

/bin/su
The wolf got pretty lucky killing the doc tbh, if they survive the vote today, Cal is dead tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom