WoD Cinematic + Release date reveal

DavidH

Part of the furniture

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Even when WoW is down to 1million or so players globally it'll still be going quite strong, people forget most new mmos these days rarely hit more than 1 mil+ players, some barely touch 500k.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Of course Blizzard doesn't expect growth.
They may not be expecting it, but they can't really say that can they? The shareholders would probably get a collective hissyfit if Blizzard went out and said that they were expecting a subscriber decline. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I do miss my warrior, and playing in general, but I just don't have the time to commit to raiding and stuff to experience the full game.

You can still "see" the full content using LFR*

*Its a horrible mess of bads and arseholes and is generally a hateful experience but at least you get to do the encounters!

Himse

FH is my second home
You can still "see" the full content using LFR*

*Its a horrible mess of bads and arseholes and is generally a hateful experience but at least you get to do the encounters!

I have been told about LFR by my mate who is a hardcore WoW player.

I think I'd rather not do it than deal with that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It depends, some go smoothly and some have problems. Not unlike regular raiding with a less friend oriented guild. Currently most people know atleast some absic stuff about the raids so they tend to go well.

All depends on your tolerance to wipes and non-perfection.

Himse

FH is my second home
It depends, some go smoothly and some have problems. Not unlike regular raiding with a less friend oriented guild. Currently most people know atleast some absic stuff about the raids so they tend to go well.

All depends on your tolerance to wipes and non-perfection.

I'm fine with wiping, just after playing DAoC for so long and knowing how pugs turn out in RvR, I would imagine this is a similar experience.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well it is but with more "You're mother is a shitcuntnoob!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depends on servers. I've had little experience with cursing teenagers and most lfr's go smoothly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom