Qte Eth

as a mage id recomend:
mcl
ser2
aom2
moa2
mom=wp=2 or 3
moc
fa-missing that thingie on my menta but it totally rox especially when its fixed in next patch

B

belth

MoC doesn't make you uninterruptible, just increases the chances of not being interrupted by 100%... Each attacker on you decreases chances of not being interrupted and at some point your chances of not being interrupted go below 0%. That's the way it works and most think you become uninterruptible with it(some moron on VN was even saying his casting shouldn't be interrupted even if he got mezzed/stunned). Just wanted to clear that up :p

W

walkerb

true but ive stilled killed a dwarf berzerk with 3 guys hitting on me
but mostly have 1guy hitting u and thats when it owns :)

O

old.Wildfire

Well done belth, spotting the blindingly simple reason why MOC aint worth it for an alb casting class without PBAOE - do you have any idea how often I get mezzed? In an 8v8 fight you're looking at once, minimum, usually twice. Then there's stuns... Combine MOC with purge and you might have a useful combination, but thats a helluva lot of points that I would rather spend on doing more damage per hit, or surviving longer.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
..thats a helluva lot of points that I would rather spend on doing more damage per hit, or surviving longer.

MoC won't help u survive longer nooooo! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom