Without Explanation

soze

I am a FH squatter
*People who just drop litter for the hell of it (lazy fuckers)

I have got in heated arguments over this it always grinds at me one group of chavs in Enfield Town said they would kill me if i told them to pick it up again :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
People who always try to out do you (If you rode to the moon on a bmx they would know someone who has done it on rollerskates).

Signing on at the jobcentre.

Paying my road tax even though all the roads on my estate look like the romans built them.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
The majority of BMW drivers (more than likely always a bastard that thinks they have the right of way.)

Girls that idolize themselves to people like Girls Aloud.

Loud mouth people that think they know everything.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
People who always try to out do you (If you rode to the moon on a bmx they would know someone who has done it on rollerskates).

I have a female friend like this, one of my mates once said to me

'if you had an elephant, she'd have a fucking box to put it in'

Still makes me piss myself laughing when i think about it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can see cracks in the fabric of the thread already! :eek7:

Started by a woman ofcourse! :p

1: Drivers who THINK they can drive.
1: People who don't do simple things that take little time that come in my way.(work especially)
1: People who don't know how to use list numbers correctly.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
So let's have a lil social experiment.

Without arguing, without explaining, without commenting other peoples answers, name three things you dislike.

Curious on seeing how far it can go on without someone getting their panties in a bunch about someone disliking what they like :p

1) Chavs. Need to be sterilised with a red-shot poker or a pair of half-bricks at age 10.
2) People telling me I "need" to do something. Fuck off. I'll decide what I needthanks.
3) Children loose in a public place, causing havoc while the mother looks blithely on smiling. I draw your attention to Bill Hicks:
Now get this, I've been travelling all over the country on British Air. No smoking on British Air. Now let me get this straight, no smoking, right, but they allow children. Little fairness, huh? "Well smoking bothers me." Well guess what? I was on this one flight right, I'm flying, I'm sleeping on the plane, I'm fucking "knackered". Very tired right and I feel this tapping on my head. And I look up and there's this little kid - loose! on the fucking plane, he's just loose. It's his playground in the sky. And he has decided that his job is to repetitively tap me on the top of the head. I look across the aisle at his mom. she's just smiling, you know. Guy next to the mom goes, "They're so cute when they're that small." Isn't that amazing, letting your kid run loose on a fucking plane. And then the kid runs over to the emergency exit and he starts flipping that handle to the door. And the guy next to the mom starts to get up, and I go, "Wait a minute... we're about to learn an important lesson right here." Kwoooshh. Boy you're right, the smaller he gets, the cuter he is. God, I wish I had a camera right now. With a telescopic lens. Love to get a picture of his face when his pudgy little legs hit that farmhouse down there. Aah, aah, kids. Ha hha. Stewardess, since we got a breeze in here can we smoke now? Fairly well circulated at this point. Woosh. True story. But, you know.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
- People who enjoy watching Cricket. (All I've heard for the last 3 days are "OMG ASHES" - who gives a shit)
- 18-25 year olds who are not students and thinking working at ASDA is good money. (Fuck off with the excuse "I can't afford it")
- People who scrounge constantly and never offer anything in return. (I won't be racist here, but there's a certain region of a certain country where this is very common and it fucks me off, because they don't think it's wrong)

*Wonders if he hit a nerve*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
  • People who HAVE to be 100% political correct 24 fucking 7
  • Unfair treatment
  • Americans

leviathane

Part of the furniture
you know what really annoys me, getting to the bottom of a cereal box and getting all the crums n dust, completely ruins your bowl.

sayward

Resident Freddy
At the moment everyone and everything. Especially people who say 'Cheer up it may never happen!' When it has, it does and it keeps bloody happening.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
people who are patronising
people who assume youre stupid because youre job is not as 'high' as theirs
people who wont listen to your ideas

some of the things ive been told to do in my jobs are fucking rediculous. "right what you need to do is clean this area. you need a dustpan and brush so you can sweep first. then you need a bucket of clean water and a mop. when you mop try not to get the area too wet. when youve finished you need to empty the dustpan in the bin and put the bucket away in the cleaning area."

that gives an idea of how people have always spoken to me in my jobs. i fucking hate it.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
FH users
FH mods
People who trolls FH..

sorry couldn't resist it. :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
people who choose living off the state over working
people who can't drive properly due to pure laziness
people who hate others based on their race/gender/anything else that has utterly no bearing on the person that they actually are

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Being stuck behind someone who stops at every speed bump and drives over them at 0.5 mph

people who overtake you then realise they've timed it wrong and brake sharply in front of you

Islington Council for not fixing the pot holes in Wheelwright Street

Everz

FH is my second home
niggas
fags
crackers

yall wack dawg.

:|, when this was said on facebook.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
1: Chavs
2: People who are upset with immigrants into "their" country
3: The majority of people between 18-25, i know im one of them but sometimes its like babysitting a bunch of toddlers who have access to booze and drugs

"i have fucked 4 out of 5 girls at that flat mate!"
Me: "enjoy your STDs you fucking man slag"

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
1 : Smelly snatches

2 : Gay black jewish hippy estate agents

3: Denmark and it's sub-standard bacon

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Economy toilet paper. You might as well wipe your ass with it all the good it does

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'm reminded of Michael Caine's quote from Austin Powers:Goldmember

"There's only two things I hate in this world.
People who are intolerant of other people's cultures,
and the Dutch!"

It was funnier when he said it. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
1. Immigrant comedians who can't joke about anything else than about being an immigrant.

2. Parents who can't control their children.

3. People who can't take a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom