Wish I had a guide to...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, yes. But you have to remember that you should treat your computer like your girlfriend. So you can't scream at it.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
SAS said:
Stuck on something and want to find out more? This section allows you to post about guides you want to find or would like. Myself and fellow posters will try and help. Also a good way to kill time at the office by someone posting "help need a guide to vacuum cleaners" and see if you can find a detailed guide :).​

considering making a guide for "start / stop of Microsoft Serivces this its a fragile subject and the details about them in the actual service window dosent say enourgh for people to be sure if its a good or bad idea to stop them.

ps. the main reason for this guide is to boost your computers performance :)

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I'll add it to the list. I really need to find time to start knocking out some guides, but RL stuff is eating away my time :(.

Need to win the lottery and then I can sit back and work on FH full time. If anyone has the winning lottery numbers for the next draw please message me them :)

Tilda

Being good at CS:S, if you could do it intime for the Us v Them match that would be fab ;) :p

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
http://guides.freddyshouse.com/cs/ has a few tactics on it. Other than that just shoot on target. It's easy to spray and pray, but if they don't hit anything and you empty your clip the other player will take advantage.

Not sure what maps are being played but once they are announced grab your team mates and play about on it for a while. Know the layout and look for the usual ambush points e.t.c.

And good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom