Wish I had a guide to...

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Stuck on something and want to find out more? This section allows you to post about guides you want to find or would like. Myself and fellow posters will try and help. Also a good way to kill time at the office by someone posting "help need a guide to vacuum cleaners" and see if you can find a detailed guide :).​

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just a thought but, increasingly, people are moving to newer games such as:

BF: vietnam/1942
Call of Duty
UT2004

Just 3 of those I feel will be very popular this year and next and a guide for them would be far more useful.

We could also probably use a thread for popular MP RTS games such as medieval and warcraft. I'm sure it would easy enough to find good players from each game within freddyshouse to write a guide.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'd say that Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow could become a multiplayer hit on the PC. Although I'm probably wrong and most people will play it on Live!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Whipped said:
I'd say that Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow could become a multiplayer hit on the PC. Although I'm probably wrong and most people will play it on Live!

I agree. This is exactly what I've been looking for personally. A good, original MP game. One that is far removed from the hop, shoot, hop, prone, shoot affair.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Splinter Cell is an odd one. Does well on console, but on PC lacks compared to other games? Although I'll take a look.

If anyone starts playing it can you give me your feedback?

As for:

BF: vietnam/1942
Call of Duty
UT2004

Which out of BF vietnam/1942 and call of duty is most popular? I have enough pennies to buy get hooked then guide one, but which? :)

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Vietnam at the moment.

As a sequel to 1942 it will be more played then that. And as COD is just MOH ;)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
or...

make a million pounds with no outlay?

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I've always said I can guide anything, apart from women. They are a breed some complex, so different from each other... and also, part of the fun is trying to work them out at times (apart from when you want to watch Ghostbusters as I am trying to do now, and my girlfriend says it's shite :|)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
simcity 4 :p cos im having a bloudy hard time trying to get anything better than low wealth sims.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Perimeter? Who published the game? I'll hunt it down and see what I can dig up :)

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Its published by Code Masters and got game of the month in PC GAmer. Its just a bit weird to play. Its so different it could really do with a guide.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Just had a look in PC Gamer. It looks like an ace game, but from the screenshots alone I got a headache! :).

Are there no guides or decent websites for the game avaliable? I'd be tempted to guide it, but it looks heavy duty, and would need a lot of playing time :(

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
simcity 4 :p cos im having a bloudy hard time trying to get anything better than low wealth sims.

I second this one. I've shelved it because I became demoralised with filling my landmass with crappy little cities that all look the same.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Scouse said:
Space Invaders :(
A guide to space invaders, by Chilly.

Space Invaders being the great game it is, is always best played (depending on age) in a pub, ice rink, games arcade, pub, chip shop, pub, pub or possibly even a pub if your that way inclined. Try using the joystick to move your shooty thingy wotsit to kill the alien scum, although shouting loudly at the machine while spilling beer (only if your in a pub, pub, pub or a pub) on it works a treat, and keeps your friends entertained for a good few minutes.

Good luck! Keep those aliens out!

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
SAS said:
I've always said I can guide anything, apart from women. They are a breed some complex, so different from each other... and also, part of the fun is trying to work them out at times (apart from when you want to watch Ghostbusters as I am trying to do now, and my girlfriend says it's shite :|)

Im female and Ghostbusters is far from shite!

I take it your g/f wasnt a teen in the 80's?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mine was, and she claims that every film that isn't utterly and grimly realistic is crap and not worth watching. she also claims that I look like a teddybear :/

venus

Fledgling Freddie
GoldenThong said:
Im female and Ghostbusters is far from shite!

I take it your g/f wasnt a teen in the 80's?

The gf aka me... was only born in 1983 and therefore was a baby when the first ghostbusters film was made however i did enjoy the cartoon if that counts :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One guide to women:

Treat your girlfriend as you would your computer and your computer as you would your girlfriend.

Takes you far, to be honest.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
One guide to women:

Treat your girlfriend as you would your computer and your computer as you would your girlfriend.

Takes you far, to be honest.
so i should fiddle with her buttons when im bored?
scream at her when im annoyed?
try switching her off and on when she keeps breaking down?
keep her upto date with anti-virus software?
use protection if i use her to surf the web?
by her pretty new bits and bobs to plug in her so she goes faster?
and exchange/upgrade her for a newer model every few years?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom