This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Wireless ME linkage

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Access Denied, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Access Denied

Access Denied It was like that when I got here...

So I'm playing Minecraft, specifically Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved. I've set my base up in the last Millenium (Absolutely nothing to do with my problem)

I have an SSD (Super Soaryn Drive, see picture) in the basement, which is about 40 blocks below the main floor. I have my crafting terminal on the main floor, I'm also in the process of setting up a Thaumic Energistics thingy. I've got the Arcane Terminal set up on a controller. Now at the moment I've got a cable running from the SSD to the crafting terminal upstairs but it's bloody ugly and I want to go wireless. I've tried using the wireless stuff but it's not working, so I'm assuming that only works for the handheld gadget.

Is there any way, aside from the quantum field bollocks that I can link all three systems wirelessly?

Screenshot (15).png

2. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

It could be that you are so far away your in another chunk so its not loaded and therefore your wireless system at one end has not loaded? Tried keeping the chunks active?