Winter Jackets

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So winter is coming soon enough and i need a new jacket!

I'm looking particularly at the north face type jackets, for the lightweight/waterproof and so on qualities.

Anyone got anything they would recommend?

:cheers:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
wait for the new season stuff to come out in republic, river island, topman
they have amazing lightweight jackets maybe have a browse in house of fraser/debenhams too :sex:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Winter on the south coast Seel. Infact weather on the south coast is generally wet and nasty.

I need keeping warm and dry :(

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
winter in england is wet and cold :p i cant wait! love winter woot
i wish we had blizzards and stuff though i like snow

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
be a man, wear a t-shirt!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thats what i'm after Lamp, would prefer to spend around £100 tops really :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Winter jackets look totally crap. Have cold and wear something nice you fucking whining fag.

:D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats what i'm after Lamp, would prefer to spend around £100 tops really :p

Take a treck down to your local shopping centre / high street. There must be a shopping mall near you. One of those horrible indoor jobs full of screaming kids, hoodies, and people trying to get you to subscribe to Sky or join the RAC.

Got to be a better bet than ordering on line something you've no idea if it fits or has the features you want.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Take a treck down to your local shopping centre / high street. There must be a shopping mall near you. One of those horrible indoor jobs full of screaming kids, hoodies, and people trying to get you to subscribe to Sky or join the RAC.

Got to be a better bet than ordering on line something you've no idea if it fits or has the features you want.

he lives in essex. LAKESIDE!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
or Bluewater
Better still, hop on a tube to the West End and go to Selfridges

Mey

Part of the furniture
Found an awesome winter coat the other day, £4.99 in a charity shop (probably worn by a dead man now, but hey-ho) Wool & Cashmere warm as anything. Looks like an old army officers kinda coat.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Winter on the south coast Seel. Infact weather on the south coast is generally wet and nasty.

I need keeping warm and dry :(

don't think there is anything that really work for south coast weather :)

atleast not down here in sweden. no matter what i put on i always end up freezing my arse off :( bloody wind is blowing through anything :/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
my lambretta duffel coat has lasted me many winters, cant ask for more <3

Marc

FH is my second home
North Sails or Henri Lloyd for winter jackets

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Found an awesome winter coat the other day, £4.99 in a charity shop (probably worn by a dead man now, but hey-ho) Wool & Cashmere warm as anything. Looks like an old army officers kinda coat.

Another flea market shopper! Yei! :clap:

Best place to find clothes really.

Except undies, just something about wearing a dead mans socks/trous :eek7:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ahoy Mikah!

I got pisse doff with getting caught in those sudden heavy rain storms we had last month so hoofed it to the local army surplus shop was going to buy a poncho but they dont make them for midgets and twas like a tent lol so i got a really light waterproof coat that i can fold up and tote with me easily....wouldnt you know it, since i brought it it hasnt fecking rained on me!!!! anyhoo army surplus shops have all kinds of cool stuff i highly recommend them!

(there were two little tiny boys in there when i was there and they were running abut in army helmets they looked like thr mushrooms from super mario lol)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Essentially, if you want something to keep you properly warm and waterproof in really nasty weather, then you want something designed for it, something by the likes of Henri Lloyd / North Sails for the sailing type jackets (waterproof, fleece lined, no hood) or by North Face / Sprayway /Berghaus etc for gore-tex type jackets. You should be able to get a half-decent one for less than £100.

If you want a "fashionable" jacket as it were then by all means get it from a high-street shop, but don't count on it to keep you warm and dry in the worst.

Having said that, if you're not going to be experiencing extreme weather (i.e. not going hillwalking) then a high-street jacket should do you fine.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
- J.Lindeberg

I buy a lot of stuff from these guys tbh, good quality and not every tom dick and harry is wearing it :) a few jackets on there right now and a 50% sale is also on.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
army salvation ftw!
i got a sponsor jacket (although not from 2nd hand, but it was even cheaper! FREE!)! its the national danish sailing teams jacket but its dry and keeps me warm!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i got a few nice jackets now:p i love winter too much, i loved running home from uni at night in the rain or meeting people at the train station in my jacket, scarf and gloves:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom