Winged Helm

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
I did the encounter yesterday for my reaver with my minstrel out of grp but in BG like it said on VoS or daocwiki, but when Hermes died i didnt get credit on reaver even though the reaver did some dmg and i screenshot the last hit that i did and killed hermes, either VoS was wrong with this part or the encounter bugged, anyone else had this problem?

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
had the problem before with my armsman

u did nothing wrong, but the encounter is bugged I think
I did it twice on same way and only got credit the 2nd time

or else, I did something special which I don't recall :) the 2nd time

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i did it yesterday and had the same problem killed him but no credit.

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, maybe u was grped with the puller tho second time, but then vos sais u can do it out of grp as long as in BG, i think with the pally and arms. anyway i have screenshot of killing hermes so maybe Xalin or another GM will give credit if i show them. ok asyveth you should tell a gm also if one is online.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
not 100% sure bit as far as I can remember about WH encounter u don't get credit till u pick the helmet up from the ground, that is is how I got credit on my ranger a long time ago, let the birds kill him and run back to pick it up :p

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i always group the puller (most of times i am -.-), just ungroup the buffer/healer and suicide when hermes hit the harpys. then rezz go kill.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Zephos said:
yeah, maybe u was grped with the puller tho second time, but then vos sais u can do it out of grp as long as in BG, i think with the pally and arms. anyway i have screenshot of killing hermes so maybe Xalin or another GM will give credit if i show them. ok asyveth you should tell a gm also if one is online.
gms dont give credit for artifacts m8 :/

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
I did it yesterday with Asyveth and as he said no credit pain in the arse

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
not 100% sure bit as far as I can remember about WH encounter u don't get credit till u pick the helmet up from the ground, that is is how I got credit on my ranger a long time ago, let the birds kill him and run back to pick it up :p

100% correct!

You need to pick up the helmet from the ground to get credit. It didn't used to be an issue since everyone spammed loot anyway as you actually needed it. Nowadays people kill him, don't get credit and walk away frustrated leaving the loot (and hence the credit) on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom