Winged helm credit

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Hi if anyone is going to do this and its up could you please pm one of my alts (listed in my sig) so I could get credit please my pally is logged there so it wont even take any second.

Thx in advance if u do

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
I know lol I did on my mincer just the day before however I would find it better to have help and someone else can get the helm .... also that way i dont have to keep looking (and dying)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Tried to reach you yesterday cause I wanted to do it on my minstrel, but a guildy of yours said you logged.

Can anyone tell me how to succesfully solo this ? I tried it the suicide way but then those marble dudes just kill of the harpies and Hermes is able to walk. Someone told me to keep healing the mincer while he's running off but that just draws aggro on the (non grouped) cleric...

Any tips welcome...

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
well u can pretty much sos to the frightened harpies, however if the puller dies hermes stops attackin. On VOS it says if u die release and come back and still get credit. Not sure if that would work but worth a try.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
As I said, it doesn't, because the harpies get killed by the statues :mad:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
i done this ages ago with my pally and bot.

iirc if u take hermes to the harpies then kite the marble statues as far away as possible (ie into the sea towards EoY island) theres no problem with the statues taking down the harpies.

then u can /release the pally (or mincer or whatever) and deal a couple of blows to hermes with your bot when hes on like 10% and pick up the helm.

you get credit on both chars if they are in a BG. my pally was otw back after releasing, but was miles away when hermes was killed and still got credit. im willing to bet that u will get credit if you just released to the haven and stayed there.

p.s. IP/som proc helps alot if u have them, because sometimes there can be quite alot of those marble statues.

hope that helps m8

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Thanx Ash, that sounds like a valid solution.

Cheers mate :clap:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
managed to do it yesterday didnt see ur post ash I just pegged it to harpies, got rezzed and stood there for a bit and won :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom