Windows is better than Linux

Will

/bin/su
:eek:

You wouldn't dare say that in the FreeBSD, sorry, OS, forum.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I know what windows are, but I've never seen a house with a Linux. anyone care to explain? Is it like a patio?

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Fweddy said:
I know what windows are, but I've never seen a house with a Linux. anyone care to explain? Is it like a patio?
i think theyre the loft windows.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I allways thought a "Linux" was the toilet?

:/

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
No, Linux is more like the plumbing and wiring - it's not pretty, you don't really know how it works but you'd be completely screwed without it.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
fatbusinessman said:
No, Linux is more like the plumbing and wiring - it's not pretty, you don't really know how it works but you'd be completely screwed without it.

LMAO :D

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
fatbusinessman said:

That anology doesn't work as Plumbers and Electricians don't feel the need to rant endlessly about how superior what they do is.

Sar

Part of the furniture
No, they let their bills do the talking...

:/

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
What Sar said - plumbers and electricians are greedy bastards, and so they charge you exorbitant prices. Unix/Linux geek ethos is based around everything being free, so they have to do something else to demonstrate their superiority. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I often thought about becoming a plumber if tv work dried up. Last week's episode with the toilet put paid to those ideas.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Woo a holy war! :D
*Digs up King Richard th Lionheart and sets him eating the participants*

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Windows and Linux both have there purpuce...
try to play a game on linux...
try to setup a mailserver on windows...
Both posible but be honest..

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Scooba ma Lass said:
That anology doesn't work as Plumbers and Electricians don't feel the need to rant endlessly about how superior what they do is.

Yoda said:
mmnng, mr scoob, knowledge, you have, wisdom, you find...

Plumbers and electricians always, always, blame the previous workmen, fekin fantastic when your around long enough to get the same guy claiming someone else's "...botched it up big-time, used the wrong widget, installed it upside-down...(*insert llamas' exploits here*)...".

So, yeah I'd agree with what you said, they don't rant endlessly, but the effectively achieve the same result by degrading other workmen who aren't around to defend themselves...in fact, in not ranting endlessly they may actually be "keeping shtoom" just in case an unsatified customer overhears them in the pub...(another random glassing explained then eh?)

LoL

Alrighty Scoob, how's you?

: )

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
fatbusinessman said:

But as its free its dodgy plumbing and wiring put in by ya arthritic father ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom