MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bit late but anyone watching the finals? Really good stuff

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hopefully the first of 2 disappointments for the Italians on English soil today.

Djokovic is just a machine, I'd never be more certain of a player who's 0-40 down on serve fighting back to hold. Berrettini looks great though, he'll definitely be back at the sharp end of Wimbledon. Felix Auger-Aliassime, the young Canadian, looks like he has a bright future as well. He got knocked out by Berrettini but beat the number 4 seed Zverev in the preceding round.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not a huge tennis fan, but watch a bit of Wimbledon. Completely passed me by this year.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hopefully the first of 2 disappointments for the Italians on English soil today.

Djokovic is just a machine, I'd never be more certain of a player who's 0-40 down on serve fighting back to hold. Berrettini looks great though, he'll definitely be back at the sharp end of Wimbledon. Felix Auger-Aliassime, the young Canadian, looks like he has a bright future as well. He got knocked out by Berrettini but beat the number 4 seed Zverev in the preceding round.
Berrettini was very impressive, especially in the first set where he could have been crushed

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think this is the first thread to be created after an event :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Very annoying that it's on BBC1 and BBC2 at the same time! WTF is up with that??

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well they might as well, fuck all else on the BBC worth watching.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I-player has some good stuff...but BBC1 or 2, no.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Satellite dish, wife watches TV. If she wasn't around, I probably wouldn't even own a TV :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's almost like it's an on-demand service for the stuff the BBC broadcasts through its TV channels.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The stuff on iplayer generally has been on bbc1 or 2. If those channels didnt exist neither would the iplayer

Actually, most of the interesting stuff is on BBC3...but I am not one TV schedules.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I enjoyed the Wimbledon highlight reel of non Tennis highlights. Ball boys catching the ball, champagne bottles popping, etc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Novak is probably the best player ever. Thought that a while ago. He'd already be ahead if he hadn't got disqualified for a bit and covid hadn't happened and that's in an era when there were 2 other greats.

Not saying there won't be a better player ever. Things move on. But for now, best there's been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom