Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just checked the odds:

Federer win: 4/9

Murray win: 13/8

Pff...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
just relief when its over on sunday and tv isnt screwed up by the most boring sport in history

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I watched a bit while I was cooking dinner. I like the bit when one of them got hit in the bollocks. The rest was shit.

rynnor

Rockhound
Moriath said:
i watched cricket once with a crate of beer and some spliffs .. wasnt as boring as tennis

Its a bit slow but cricket has a lot more variety than tennis. Thats why the most memorable aspects of wimbledon are usually nothing to do with tennis.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've been reading some absolutely tragic fuckwittery around the web this morning regarding Murray; some of which I will not utter here.

It's a game of fucking tennis you bunch of absolutely retarded xenophobic reprobates. We've produced some fine examples of absolute cunts in this country.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
all the Andy Murray haters can do one, what the fuck is their collective problem?

rynnor

Rockhound
Aoami said:
all the Andy Murray haters can do one, what the fuck is their collective problem?

I think a lot of people still remember his nationalistic 'anyone but england' comments a few years ago.

He clearly likes the money from the english tennis system but doesnt see himself representing them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meh, I just think he has a massive bellend with a massive chip on his shoulder.

And whats with the pointing at the sky shit? Does he think he is Messi?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I think a lot of people still remember his nationalistic 'anyone but england' comments a few years ago.

He clearly likes the money from the english tennis system but doesnt see himself representing them.

how old was he then? about 20?

If Scotland were in the world cup and England weren't would I support Scotland? No. He represents GB, not Scotland, and has grown to realise this as he has matured. Also, he says he never made the Paraguay comments and doesn't even own a Paraguay shirt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
hHe represents GB, not Scotland, and has grown to realise this as he has matured

He's been well-advised to not shit on the English because there's a fuckload of money in it.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he continued to stand by his words tho. Support Scotland Murray - you're rich enough to be able to express your real opinion anyway...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I didn't wake up in time for thye 1st set but in this second set Murray is clearly the better player today.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Murray pwnd in the first set. He could have also sewn up the 2nd, but Federer's magic was unleashed. 1 set all. Third set will be critical. Apparently, indoor tennis favours Federer. Murray's gotta keep his cool. My money's still on Federer, but I want Murray to win.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think the biggest challenge for Murray is in his own head - in the last match you could see that the occasion was getting to him once he was 2 sets up - he really let the other guy back in - against Federer thats suicide.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm not sure he necessarily let Federer win the second set. I think it was a case of Federer pulling some amazing returns and running Murray round the court.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell the commentators are doing my head in, shut the fuck up about the roof and the rain!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol some bloke shouts "Come on murray! come on the english!"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Murray's looking exhausted

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Murray is getting schooled

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
When he loses, he'll be Scottish again.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
He's up against one of the best tennis players ever, he's fighting well but he's just not Roger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom