• I wont be opening up anymore!

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I like pie!!!

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Resubbed already, gonna finish PVE on 2 more chars then just play RVR when transfer is available :p

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Resubbed already, gonna finish PVE on 2 more chars then just play RVR when transfer is available :p

How the fuck (excuse me french, I'm mad as hell) do I resub ? I've tried to type in my CC information like a million fucking times, but the motherfucker wont eat it!

I just stands there saying it's payed, but it does'nt renew..

So far 50bucks down the drain, if it went through that is..

Stupid piece of shite

br1te

Loyal Freddie
21 people with nothing better to do opening to play PvE, HF!

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
21 people with nothing better to do opening to play PvE, HF!

lol.

Disclaimer: The lol was one of pity for br1te as what the hell type of post was that. Is he hammering people for playing an online game and playing one himself?

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
How the fuck (excuse me french, I'm mad as hell) do I resub ? I've tried to type in my CC information like a million fucking times, but the motherfucker wont eat it!

I just stands there saying it's payed, but it does'nt renew..

So far 50bucks down the drain, if it went through that is..

Stupid piece of shite

First. Mythic should tell, make a guide...put it in sandstone.. where/and how to get gamecards.

Second. Mythic should make their partner have a site that doesnt F up or are run by muppets.Danish Eastore is a buggy piece of crap.

Mail are in use, ehh nope.. new here. Ahh your new, then your mail is okay, ehh thank you.. but mate, we wont accept your money..

Man if I had a kitten near me...

4 acc's closed and wont be renewed..

Mug's

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck this shit.. Payed for main acc one week before the free month arrived.. now it's closed after this free month.. what a freaking waste of money.. :twak:

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Meekx,

Did you click the link at eu-accounts.eamythic.com to buy prepaid game time cards? After you've typed your CC details in and paid you will get a receipt right on the screen, and there will be an activation code listed in the form of ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU or such, and you just enter this back on the eu-accounts.eamythic.com page to redeem your game time.

The receipt with the activation code has also been sent to the e-mail address attached to your account, in case you missed it.

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Meekx,

Did you click the link at eu-accounts.eamythic.com to buy prepaid game time cards? After you've typed your CC details in and paid you will get a receipt right on the screen, and there will be an activation code listed in the form of ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU or such, and you just enter this back on the eu-accounts.eamythic.com page to redeem your game time.

The receipt with the activation code has also been sent to the e-mail address attached to your account, in case you missed it.

Aye, but the site failed to load (wrong master account, though it's the same as its been since I started) after the 30min lockout I got in, but the page failed to load in FF and Chrome. Went to the Danish Ea Store (they have timecards for daoc) But the page failed to load when i pressed accept.

Normaly I would say that it where a fault 40, but I checked speedtest and TDC check i've got 1ms ping on my 20/20line. Plus I've encountered no issues on other pages today.

I've run FF, Chrome and opera. Have cleaned drive, and chache. Ran CCleaner, IOBit system care, Ncleaner. Have checked on my ISP's site and my hardware FW to see if any ports where closed.. Actualy opened all, so basicly ran as Honeypot for a few.

Ohh and I manualy cleaned via NC just to make sure my machine where clean.

I'm bitchy about safety. I'm sole user of my machine (wife got her own for that facebook shite) Dont visit sites that are in the risk of spyware (or trying as much as I can not to visit em)

Man.. My wife even got pRon on her machine and I dont...

So I'm a tad confused on why it wont let me on.

EDIT: Sorry mate, where's my manners.. Thank you for trying to help me :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Fuck this shit.. Payed for main acc one week before the free month arrived.. now it's closed after this free month.. what a freaking waste of money.. :twak:

well, mythics account center didnt allow subscriptions at the time, so i assume you subscribed before the goa>mythic transfer.. if thats the case, GOA said to refund whatever time left was in active accounts back then..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I dont have cash so no

i will when wi want and cash have

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dont have cash so no

i will when wi want and cash have

I was gonna this evening but came home from work knackered and slept like a baby for 4h :D

Will try it tomorrow , doesnt sound fun for those it aint working for tho will try the ea site and then manual entry of timecode route ... cant believe in this day and age they dont have it working properly as 1 of the things i remember from like 3 years ago when i went us 1st was being amaxed at how simple opening your acc was :cheers:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
why did yo quote me mate? I have a bard on him and a 44 BM so tell me if ya wanna farm!

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I was gonna this evening but came home from work knackered and slept like a baby for 4h :D

Will try it tomorrow , doesnt sound fun for those it aint working for tho will try the ea site and then manual entry of timecode route ... cant believe in this day and age they dont have it working properly as 1 of the things i remember from like 3 years ago when i went us 1st was being amaxed at how simple opening your acc was :cheers:

I was like exactly the same my US Mythics accounts were so easy to setup and maintain it made GOA look stupid.

and now it seems Mythic fell over and not sure why they decided to move away from the tried and tested US acct system.

Either way I can't re-sub, I want to give Mythic money but can't.

Honestly forget this time card bollox and give us credit card payments please.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
why did yo quote me mate? I have a bard on him and a 44 BM so tell me if ya wanna farm!

cat_wtf-12880.png

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I will resub main account tonight or tomorrow. Need to do some more pve

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Activated today! Need to farm some more before transfer.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i see alot of comments about PvE-farming that needs to be complete before the transfer hits. what is it that everyone needs?

uron

Loyal Freddie
i see alot of comments about PvE-farming that needs to be complete before the transfer hits. what is it that everyone needs?

scales and items, all much more expensive and camped on US!

aika

Can't get enough of FH

scales, sidi/tg/galla, maybe some toa stuff etc

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
scales, sidi/tg/galla, maybe some toa stuff etc

This. SI dungeon chestpieces should be easier than ever to get on Ywain with cash though. But scale spots and afrits might be perma farmed. Remember that the server apparently has like 2-3k population in EU prime time :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Power and health myths. I never spent much time in labby on US, but i guess there's a good chance you'll get zerged there if you try and farm anything.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
My US account has around 300 plat on it and loads of top items so I will wait for firm dates on the xfer. I'll activate my EU account when I know the date of the xfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom