• No

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Not decided

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

rynnor

Rockhound
Corran said:
Few of us are making a smuggler only setup on LoL. Just to play when the server is a joke.

Scoundrel/operative is getting nerfed in a couple of days -glad I went healing but theres not much left for DPS.

Pretty awful pattern emerging from Bioware.

Expect a pretty awful set of faction balance changes pretty soon.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ha! They pulled that stunt with DAOC. I wonder if they will be charging everyone regardless of whether they unsubscribe or not next.

Just go in and change the cc number to one that does not work.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I won't renew because the MMO bullshit you have to put up with to get to the good parts isn't worth it. I've had enough of it simply put and it doesn't hold my interest anymore. Actually kinda regretting even buying the game, should have slept on it :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I won't be renewing for now, I want to see the game developed abit more first. The PvE for me was fine, had no issues with it however I thought the PvP was just a massive farce and it'll take more than a few balance patches to fix the bulk of the problems in PvP.

Also had issues with the client, for the system requirements it ran like fucking treacle even at low settings I had shit fps - while my PC not being the best in the world by a long shot it should still be able to run SWTOR in full whack without any fps issues at all yet it cannot because the client is piss poorly coded, there isnt a game out at the moment my system has FPS problems with and given SWTOR is not exactly the most eye candy worthy thing around I refuse to believe the issues are on my end.
I assume you got to the top level straight away etc?

i'd only play this if it had good PVP, but i've heard it's shit... no, please, don't moan at me for having this attitude, i hate the idea of 'taking your time' to level up, you should do it at the pace which you choose, and have something fun at the end of it, not farming a instance to get a helmet which will allow you to farm another instance
Bleh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I assume you got to the top level straight away etc?

i'd only play this if it had good PVP, but i've heard it's shit... no, please, don't moan at me for having this attitude, i hate the idea of 'taking your time' to level up, you should do it at the pace which you choose, and have something fun at the end of it, not farming a instance to get a helmet which will allow you to farm another instance
Bleh.

I didnt get lvl 50 fast no, I did all the quests and what not :p there were people 50 3-4 days before I was.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest the PvP is quite nice and refreshing, I enjoy it on my Operative :) and that's at level 19.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I played a sorc in pvp so it was fairly easy, for once I was an overpowered class and to be honest it was the most boring/repetitive thing i've ever done and dont get me started on class imbalance!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Is anyone playing on a server where republic is actually winning somewhat often in the warzones?

I've tried playing a trooper on my server and it feels like i'm playing with broken bots, ppl don't talk, they don't move together, they don't give a flying fuck about any of the objectives and then they bitch when they lose.

I even got flack trying to explain why reps always lost while trying to get people organized... :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Is anyone playing on a server where republic is actually winning somewhat often in the warzones?

Its not that bad on the sub-50 games on my server. The 50 warzones practically never pop :(

Just dont play huttball with the empire as they practice it constantly :p

We generally win the 3 turrets one and 50/50 on the voidstar one.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yep, we rerolled from imperial due population imbalance (way more imperial than republic, as there is on most servers) and we win most games. Even if we queue for 8 hours straight we'll maybe lose 1-2 games :p That's generally as 3-4 people, but can carry a team of newbs in a duo, more so on alderaan/huttball

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
In warzones we win something like 8-9/10 quite easily as republic, thats when we join as a guild 4man pre-made,

If i'm solo its usually like 6-7/10, and thats post 50, which is stupidly easy to play tbh, (I play a sentinel which is supposed to be awful in pvp etc) I actually quite like the PvP in this game, purely because I know that they'll work and work to improve it and it's got bags of potential, warzones atm are fine to keep me going til they fix something else, I've also been doing a little bit of soloing on ilum and thats fun if you treat it like you had to treat soloing in daoc

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i answered yes, but now im starting to doubt, getting tired of theese patches during day time for the EU players. Dont understand why they have to have universal patching time when the servers are located on different continents and CRS too. But funny reading the forums where the americans are whining at the eus whine, if the dts where reversed i bet BW would recive plenty of class actions against them, seeing how it works over the pond, hey i buy a coffee i put it on my lap and forget about it and squeeze my legs together ohhh its McDs fault i burned my legs... But the best i ever heard of was a woman at a store who tripped broke her hip and leg, and what did she trip over? Her own son.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
As this downtime is so regular - every week! - it would be fairer if they alternated the patches between primetime for the US and primetime for EU.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
As this downtime is so regular - every week! - it would be fairer if they alternated the patches between primetime for the US and primetime for EU.
Doubt they would consider it seeing how yanks are so quick with their lawsuits.. :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
they're already looking at doing that, soon, but not in time for this next maintenance

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
I've subbed for another 3, figured they needed at least that long to show they are willing to make the necessary changes. I'm hopeful they'll consider UI modifications, and engine optimisation is a must. This game turns my pc into a hovercraft during the cutscenes. I like the feel of it though, just needs a bit of a polish. Haven't been back to WoW for a month now. Really pleased I signed up for another years-worth in November :rolleyes:

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I've subbed for another 3, figured they needed at least that long to show they are willing to make the necessary changes. I'm hopeful they'll consider UI modifications, and engine optimisation is a must. This game turns my pc into a hovercraft during the cutscenes. I like the feel of it though, just needs a bit of a polish. Haven't been back to WoW for a month now. Really pleased I signed up for another years-worth in November :rolleyes:

Heh unlucky..

I've never understood subbing for a game for anything longer than individual months, maybe 3 if I'm 100% sure I'm going to be in it long term..

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
I've played more or less constantly since beta, having pried myself away from DAoC (sniff), so I figured "what the heck, I can afford it now, I'm bound to keep playing".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom