Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Not decided

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
So for the people who activated on launch there are just a few days left of the 30 days free game time.. Will be interesting how many people will be resubbing and how many won't :D

I probably will, I took a 2 week break from the game and came back last week and got my ship and I'm loving the game now!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I probably will buy one of those 60day subs from hmv for 20 euros or something at some stage next week, want to try out a lightsabre class and atleast attempt to gear my Pyrotech before giving up

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bought a 60 day gamecard at release so still another 60 days for me after that i'm not sure as FEB/MARCH looks pretty good for console games, Final Fantasy/MGS collection/Mass Effect 3/Kingdom of Amular/Resident Evil.

So not sure i'll have time for an MMO even if it is great.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yes

While it's not perfect (today the patch was a clusterfuck), the game seems to be in a lot better position than any other MMO I've played at release.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yup, next two months will give us a very strong indication of where the game is going. After several (too many) rerolls me and some others settled on Republic and it's a lot more fun there, given the population imbalance (on every server as far as I know) being Imperial and attempting world PvP was just dire, I know it will be fun for atleast this first months subs and hopefully it continues, said to be a big combat revamp and content additions come March

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Renewing my account not sure about my son's. He has only played it for 3-4 hours and still only lvl 14 despite me rolling a Sorc healer to keep him alive and make it easy for him.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I won't be renewing for now, I want to see the game developed abit more first. The PvE for me was fine, had no issues with it however I thought the PvP was just a massive farce and it'll take more than a few balance patches to fix the bulk of the problems in PvP.

Also had issues with the client, for the system requirements it ran like fucking treacle even at low settings I had shit fps - while my PC not being the best in the world by a long shot it should still be able to run SWTOR in full whack without any fps issues at all yet it cannot because the client is piss poorly coded, there isnt a game out at the moment my system has FPS problems with and given SWTOR is not exactly the most eye candy worthy thing around I refuse to believe the issues are on my end.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been on renew since early access and going to be for the foreseeable future ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yes, now ive found a class more suitable for me its been much more enjoyable.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I've just switched playing from Imperial ToFN PvP server to Rep Frostclaw, the first thing I will say is that the reps on frostclaw seem to do relatively poorly in PvP. I'm not sure if that's because the ones I play alongside are the ones left over when all the ubergroups are formed, or if the whole playerbase is poorly geared/lower level/a bit clueless.

So in answer to the question, yes I will resub. I haven't even got started yet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll probably quit when i've got 16 characters to 50, or very least 8(to see all storylines).

So far, i'm not even starting to be done with empire and i've got whole of republic to go through.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm not sure anymore tbh - playing a republic character and liking pvp the terrible farming incident at Ilum in addition to the 50s farming level 10s and Imp v Imp warzones for the last month has really damaged pvp in this game.

The only way back for it would be a valour reset and start again but I cant see that happening - I suspect there will be some equally clueless changes soon but I have lost faith that they have enough sense to fix this.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
The 50s in the same bracket as 10s-49s didnt bother me to be honest, as it was pretty balanced, and you shouldn't really be pvping until you've got the majority of your abilities imo, they should have originally put the pvp limit 30-50

rynnor

Rockhound
The 50s in the same bracket as 10s-49s didnt bother me to be honest, as it was pretty balanced, and you shouldn't really be pvping until you've got the majority of your abilities imo, they should have originally put the pvp limit 30-50

I think your ignoring the expertise stat on 50 gear which unbalanced things - ungeared 50s would be fine but 50 in Battlemaster v 11 is stupid.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Yes but pre-bracket there were very few battlemaster players in full expertise gear - I had no problems whatsoever competing pre-50, and I play a Sentinel which are allegedly the weakest pvp class...

i played 2 warzones this morning before coming to work and the 50 pvp bracket seemed fine too. even if there are some pretty hefty valor ranks on the imp side now :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Even Champ gear made a big difference -expertise was a bad stat from the start and an example of lazy design.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
if you think an extra 5% is a massive difference you can't compete with I'm worried about how you managed to play daoc where gear was infact a huge difference

edit: i have 490 expertise (10.80% extra dmg / reduction / heals)

and even when I had 0 expertise it wasn't so bad, plus if you were smart you could get expertise at lower levels by buying the pvp gear and pulling off the expertise mods etc

rynnor

Rockhound
I just hate the concept of expertise - I can do fine in pvp but I like it to be an environment that encourages participation by the non-hardcore pvp players - its just more fun and good for game longevity.

What this game really needs is some fixes to the core client so that it handles multiple people in the same place better and some decent new zones built specifically for open world pvp and finally some kind of fix/compensation mechanism for the underpopulated side so they dont get steamrolled.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
The only way back for it would be a valour reset and start again but I cant see that happening - I suspect there will be some equally clueless changes soon but I have lost faith that they have enough sense to fix this.

Don't worry about valour. We all know that if you want to win (i.e. catch up in the valour stakes), you need teamspeak premades and a good, quick leader.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
PvP needs some work and it isn't much fun on my server with lots of pre-made Imperial groups trouncing us game after game. However the PvE is excellent, the quality of the product is fantastic. Have subbed up for six months.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
PvP to date has not lived up to expectation. PvE has been fine. Class quests are great. There's still lots for me to explore and die to, so I will give it at least 3 months more before making further decisions. So, subbed for 3 more but can't say any further than that. 3 months is enough time to get a feel for the direction the game is going and to explore the more immediate content (at a relatively casual rate).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yes but pre-bracket there were very few battlemaster players in full expertise gear - I had no problems whatsoever competing pre-50, and I play a Sentinel which are allegedly the weakest pvp class...

Allegedly? So you don't quite know then even as you play one? :p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
well I don't think its weak at all :p

Yea they're actually pretty awesome, the difference is they need to be played properly, unlike DPS classes in many other games that can just button smash. If they are played poor, they do shit DPS so people think they're weak

Turamber

Part of the furniture
A lot of people were moaning about the huge numbers of top rank Imperials on the server, particularly after the Ilum camping post patch. We were already getting rolled with great regularity, since then it has become worse and will continue to do so as they get the gear for their rank.

I fully expect Republic numbers to drop a fair bit, not all of the people threatening to quit will do but the disappointment at Bioware was quite tangible.

Good luck getting warzone matches Imps...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
A lot of people were moaning about the huge numbers of top rank Imperials on the server, particularly after the Ilum camping post patch. We were already getting rolled with great regularity, since then it has become worse and will continue to do so as they get the gear for their rank.

I fully expect Republic numbers to drop a fair bit, not all of the people threatening to quit will do but the disappointment at Bioware was quite tangible.

Good luck getting warzone matches Imps...

Tbh, as they do Imp V Imp Warzones it's not a huge problem :D

On LoL server the Republic put up quite a fight too, during the Ilum fiasco they were camping our base..

Over the coming months you'll also see a lot of Imps reroll Republic too I think, games usually balance out after a while.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Few of us are making a smuggler only setup on LoL. Just to play when the server is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom