Will we get a COOP Server ? GOA Please answer!

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by Fingoniel

gah! you'd go to Lyonesse?

Not bother exploring the interesting places... you'd have the choice of Dartmoor, Sheeroe or Malmohus...

Anyone that has all 3 realms to choose from, and decides to exp in Malmohus on this server is f**king nuts.

O

old.Noita

Originally posted by old.chesnor

Anyone that has all 3 realms to choose from, and decides to exp in Malmohus on this server is f**king nuts.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

Sharma

Manachanter + Tanglers = Very fast exp and almost insta 50s methinks...

L

Lafala Arifel

Sounds good :)

Hope they invent faster horses though, riding across one realm is bad enough :p

D

daphatfriar

I'm in for Co-op server just what the game needs imho.

Pick a race and class u fancy playing and chat to people :)

Getting to level in 75 days /play time is just as well respected as doing in 15 or so.

Everyone is a friend - buffers will buff anything that moves, if you shout for help you might actually get it more often, you can spec what you feel like speccing, play where you feel like playing and explore.

I really cannot see a downside - there is still alot of game types and styles to draw more people in and this is prolly the finest.

I wonder how many players have been put off by the RvR side of the game.

It's been shown that the majority of female players do indeed play for the social aspect of the game and RvR ain't the most social of passtimes quite often. More female players is a "damn good thing" imho.

N

Nattrún

One thing I hope they do right this time:

Trainers for all the classes in all the realms. I tried the PvP server for about 5 levels - completely hated the 'killfest' aspect of it, but that's beside the point - and then I ported to another realm and gained another level, only to discover that I had to port back to my own realm to train.

-That- was annoying.

Anyway, I find the idea of a co-op server absolutely thrilling. RvR just isn't my cup of tea, really, and I love the social aspects of the game.

--
Náttrún Bergsveinsdóttir, kobold Skald of 39 seasons, Excalibur.
"Come back and let me DD you ag-- ow."

A

Aileanara

Co Op server sounds good fun.
I like the Idea of all the different group combinations you could get. It would be nice to help out Trolls & Kobolds instead of targeting them.
If I ever wanted to try another server this would be the one :)

O

old.chesnor

Everyone who says "whats the point of hitting 50 on coop server" misses the point.

As there is no RvR, what the point of powerlevelling to 50 anyway. The main reason most people hate the exp grind is because people are desperate to ding the big 50. So they exp at the most lucrative (and generally most boring) places. They group with the 'perfect' group just to get good exp, they hunt the same mobs for hours on end just to get a drop that might give them an edge in RvR.

If you take away the need to own/not to get owned in RvR, what you have left is a leisurely jaunt to 50. Exping where you like, on interesting mobs. Not really giving a rats ass if you havn't got the perfect group, and taking time to enjoy the game instead EXP, EXP, EXP, EXP all the time.

Bring it on, it wil probably be the most populated server GOA have, if they have the sense to open one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom