Will they ever be caught?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
How do you mean in the civilisational level? The descovery of penicillin changed our civilisation a bit, so did the invention of the wheel etc. etc. You seem to be saying that more or less every good thing humans have ever done (apart from the ones that didn't involve violence) involved violence which is a tautology tbh.

i say torture them! xD strap em down somewhere, chop off their fingers one by one, then toes, them arms/legs, then parts of body, leave em for a bit and then decapitate em xD

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Hrm, i'd have to agree with the jailtime rather than torture or execution, not due to moral or ethical reasons, but largely because these people want to make and example and be made an example of, where they'd be seen as martyrs. I'd much rather give them mediocrity than anything which gives them even the slightest hint of having a chance of being in the papers again, what should happen is them being forgotten than any excuse to remember them for any reason other than why they should be forgotten in the first place.

That's very convoluted, but the message is there...somewhere.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
creating a martyr isn't a really bright thing to do. jailtime is better than torture/execution. sadly it's also more expensive, not that many care about that stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom