Will they ever allow player initiated cross-breeding in Daoc?

O

old.Jable

Personally i'd love nothing more than sticking my huge firby portion in one of those lil luri lasses, in the hope of creating some form of musclebound, stealth-using, mace carrying nightshade mofo of death.

any thoughts?

:m00:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Already done. See Half-Ogres for more info.

By the way, half breeds are a plague on my realm and I will not rest until each and everyone has been caught, eviscerated and left for the vultures (assuming we have any)!

O

old.Jable

its a serious topic im sure alot of people have thought about, either at work during break or perhaps while in bed with the wife.

on a tangent (real-life roleplaying rather than in game) in this weird and wonderful world we live in, its acceptable to ask your partner to dress as Lara Croft (as it is acceptable and popular to ask your partner to dress as Jabba's Slavegirl) so whats to stop us asking our partners to dress as luris (perhaps injecting some extra reality by getting them to lie on the floor, pretending to be dead).

perfectly acceptable imo.

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Already done. See Half-Ogres for more info.

By the way, half breeds are a plague on my realm and I will not rest until each and everyone has been caught, eviscerated and left for the vultures (assuming we have any)!

you miss the point. by player-initiated, i mean that if you want to, you can breed your character with someone elses, giving birth to an entirely new character, with a mix of stats between the two, allowing an almost infinate combination of different characters to be created (through an endless loop of inbreeding and cousin-marrying) much like the current system in countries like america.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Jable
you miss the point. by player-initiated, i mean that if you want to, you can breed your character with someone elses, giving birth to an entirely new character, with a mix of stats between the two, allowing an almost infinate combination of different characters to be created (through an endless loop of inbreeding and cousin-marrying) much like the current system in countries like america.

Oh, well, in that case...

WAITER! CHEQUE PLEASE!!

L

-Lonewolf-

Next your be renaming yourself Frankenstein

F

Flimgoblin

Personally i'd love nothing more than sticking my huge firby portion in one of those lil luri lasses, in the hope of creating some form of musclebound, stealth-using, mace carrying nightshade mofo of death.

any thoughts?

have you been fantasising about naked lurikeen again jable?

E

Ekydus

Go play Petz.

K

Kagato.

If you want it to be that realistic you'll have to wait 18 years for your new found mongrel to be of acceptable fighting age.

And then who gets to play the mongrel, you or the norse chick you raped to get it?

And by then your old character will be an old age pensioner anyway.

And yes this was written in utter sarcasm, and I do not condone the abuse of norse girls, unless there trying to CC me at any rate.

And as someone said above, destroy all half-ogres.

D

denser

All dwarves in fantasy are Scottish, maybe the result of a drunken Luri adventure to Humberton

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Look out its CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!!

From Mod to Troll: The Lonewolf story
tonight at 10

O

old.Tohtori

Erhm...

Firby portions?

Sticking in luris?

Ahem...

*cough*

MOVE OVER!!!

*jumps in Lonewolfs taxi*

L

-Lonewolf-

Originally posted by Belsameth
From Mod to Troll: The Lonewolf story
tonight at 10

You take life waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously
it was a joke, sarcasm you know humour

I meant nothing malicious

If you want trolling then I would have said something alot more expletive

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
You take life waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously
it was a joke, sarcasm you know humour

I meant nothing malicious

If you want trolling then I would have said something alot more expletive
If it was supposed to be a joke then why wasn't it funny?
Face it Lonewolf, you are just a sad little troll.

S

SilverHood

What do you call a celtic footballer crossed with a Lurikeen?

Roy Keen

:D

O

old.Jable

it takes the piss when mods and ex-mods hijack your thread.

back to the luri shagging plz :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom