Will there be any more Delays

KewelGuy

Fledgling Freddie
what with soooo, many new mmo games arriving , and some look really cool.
Will Warhammer have another delay .. only been 18months overdue :twak:

Shaggz Champion. Pryd/ retired
BigBaws Ranger Pryd/ retired

Brother to Wicardonn/Fuiddind etc etc Deceased

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
Strange that this is in the dwarf section :). Yes there have been delays but since begining purchased by EA, Mythic have had more money to pump into the development to make something a little special.

It was due for a Q1 2008 release but got put back to Q2, do I think it'll be ready by then? No. Expect it around Christmas 2008 and you shouldn't be to disappointed.

Regards,

Khan

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
what with soooo, many new mmo games arriving , and some look really cool.
Will Warhammer have another delay .. only been 18months overdue :twak:

It'll be ready when it's ready, thats all we really need to know.

18 months overdue? :rolleyes:

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
I really really hope they will release it at Q2.

But hey, everyone knows that that wont be the case :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
only been 18months overdue :twak:

yes its only been 18 months delayed. not sure how much experience you actually have with MMO releases but delaying a year or 2, or even more in some cases isnt THAT uncommon.

and i dont know about you, but i rather have a somewhat bug free game then something thats been rushed out just to please the masses and have the game be totally unplayable for a year insted while they sort out bugs that should have been sorted before they released.

but dont worry, there will be enough bugs for ppl to bitch about and whine that they didnt sort THOSE out before releasing so u'l still get your chance :)

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
When EA purchased Mythic they pumped a lot of cash into the title. If Mythic had gone with the initial ideas for WAR then it may have already been released. The main reason (well they said) for the delay is that they have more resource to make it epic rather than great :).

Once it's out, the wait woulnd't have seemed so bad. It's a shame there are no stop-gap MMO's I'm playing at the moment.

Regards,

Khan

KewelGuy

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for your info chaps.... looks like the wait is going to be worth it.

cheers

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
no.
the Dwarfs like to think they know everthing, that is why there are so many drunked fights in Dwarf taverns. Elves are much more enlightned about pretty much everything and thats including armour... sorry i stand corrected, dwarfs are better at hiding in caves.. and growing beards but thats it

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
U're worth a line in the book of grudges. Insulting a race like the dwarfs is never a good idea. Freaking forum trolls

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
ha ha im no troll, im not even an elf was just stating what i considered to be a fact.. maybe it was just my opinion.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
no.
the Dwarfs like to think they know everthing, that is why there are so many drunked fights in Dwarf taverns. Elves are much more enlightned about pretty much everything and thats including armour... sorry i stand corrected, dwarfs are better at hiding in caves.. and growing beards but thats it

Dwarves also make better catapult ammo :)

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
better than elves but not better than orcs, and chosen make the best but thats just a waste

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
play.com say they expect the collectors edition to be sent out on 26th September which is a reasonable indication that the game should be available in October, but if I had to bet money it would be on early December for the Christmas market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom