News Will Smith is a diva

gohan

FH is my second home
ye tbh if i was minted i'd be a **** too xD

Himse

FH is my second home
yeah plus he probably doesn't want to be bugged by the other randoms on the plane. OMG WILL SMITH LET ME HAVE A PICTURE, AUTOGRAPH etc

probably can't be bothered, fair to him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yeah plus he probably doesn't want to be bugged by the other randoms on the plane. OMG WILL SMITH LET ME HAVE A PICTURE, AUTOGRAPH etc

probably can't be bothered, fair to him.

They were sectioning off an area for him so that didn't happen, it is a 50 minute flight ffs people! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
used to like him, went off him after a bit and cannot stand his freaky precocious offspring *shudder*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
used to like him, went off him after a bit and cannot stand his freaky precocious offspring *shudder*

See, just when it looks like a thread is turning to shit along comes a ray of sunshine to make everything alright again! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd do what he did if I had the cash.

As for his children, ridiculously talented for their ages, like them or not.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I'd do the same if I had the money ;)

ANd even thought the kids seems annoying, you have to admit they got some serious talent there!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
mutantism! call the sentinals and get the mutant registration act passed I say!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
mutantism! call the sentinals and get the mutant registration act passed I say!!

Agreed, the horrible little stage managed brats need culling. Famous because mummy and daddy bought them parts and producers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you just cant take people seriously when they name kids after themselves :l WILLow, JADEn *scratches chin* they're living their life through their kids and have been for ages, turning into a proper nob he is.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I think there is more to this, as he does come over as a pretty decent guy

He would be the last person i would ever tag a diva tbh

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I think there is more to this, as he does come over as a pretty decent guy

He would be the last person i would ever tag a diva tbh

This.

Compared to the other "mega celebs" Will isn't really asking for much when he go anywhere, what he usually asks for is privacy.

And to be honest, i can't blame him for that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
he's been going downhill in everything since fresh prince tbh :p and he was a fucking dire rapper.

also his children talented? whip my hair back and forth is utter shit and mostly manufactured by the producer, and his son was well shit in Karate Kid remake even for a kid. They wouldn't be anywhere near stardom without him

gohan

FH is my second home
he's been going downhill in everything since fresh prince tbh :p and he was a fucking dire rapper.

also his children talented? whip my hair back and forth is utter shit and mostly manufactured by the producer, and his son was well shit in Karate Kid remake even for a kid. They wouldn't be anywhere near stardom without him

i really like the new karate kid film, didn't acctaully know that was will smiths son in it tho

whip my hair back and forth is a shit song BUT she sings well and she was like 9 or 10 when she recoreded it

scary shit

also men in black and independence day were epic will smith films

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Bugz you lurk like a mother. I see your name in threads about once every 4 months now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Too much money makes you lose the grasp on reality.

this. and tbh I don't believe for a minute that Mr Smith paid for that jet himself.

furthermore, when I am king it will be decreed that that children of "celebrities" will be forbidden from becoming singers or actors, models will be banned from becoming singers or actors, singers will be banned from becoming actors and vice versa, and on the monthly "We Love TdC Our Gracious King Day" I will personally execute a random C or D list "star" beginning with Peter Andre. thank you all, my future subjects!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
he is also a Scientologist... which is rather dissapointing for us fans who thought he was sane/nice/not batshit

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
he is also a Scientologist... which is rather dissapointing for us fans who thought he was sane/nice/not batshit

Says it all, another money grabbing control freak with a nice smile so the public adore him. Anyone saying his kids are exceptionally talented are on drugs though, they are heavily produced and have been given breaks that their megre talents do not justify.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, wouldn't bother me too much what a bunch of internet nerds thought of me. If i ahd the cash, i'd do whatever the f*ck i could :p

Then again, internet nerds don't bother me too much now so, just need the cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom