will i make it? 4 hours?? server doooown:(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
;)
Marcus75 said:
Hmm..*cough*...sounds like this guy also use to skip school for DAoC... ;)

yes what can i say, i am crap and this is what i get for trying to do math with out my mister calculator from fisher price™ by my side

on another note na naa na naa na naa na naa GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to admit, when i'm home and i sit behind my pc, and daoc servers are down I dont got anything to do either. Since daoc made me lose intrest off other games I dont have any other games installed... I will however watch movies or episodes from Friends, That 70's Show, Angel, Smallville, Everwood, Futurama, Family guy.
Now all my mates are studyin for there exams that is, otherwise i would visite them ofc. I also play guitar, but i do that when playing daoc aswell...

JohnPietje

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I have to admit, when i'm home and i sit behind my pc, and daoc servers are down I dont got anything to do either. Since daoc made me lose intrest off other games I dont have any other games installed... I will however watch movies or episodes from Friends, That 70's Show, Angel, Smallville, Everwood, Futurama, Family guy.
Now all my mates are studyin for there exams that is, otherwise i would visite them ofc. I also play guitar, but i do that when playing daoc aswell...

get back to work you!! :wij:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Sad to read this, ok I won't tell you to get a life but to be honest to say "what should I do for 4 hours now" sounds kinda sick. Go out, take a shower, visit your friends...imo ;)

If you can go visit your friends in the morning they dont have a life either :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
If you can go visit your friends in the morning they dont have a life either :D

Why not, a friend of mine for example called me at 11 Am today..Well he has school, I haven't :p. I finished my exams, got holiday atm. He had 2 hours free from school so called me to visit some shops in that 2 hours but of course I told him to fck off cause I was still sleeping :p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
JohnPietje said:
get back to work you!! :wij:

get back with your nose in those oh so intresting books,

shame i don't need to study...I really want to :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom