will i make it? 4 hours?? server doooown:(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Thats always my luck, pull a sicky to do a lil more PLing or get that illusive scroll and hey presto, the servers go down.

BTW, this begs for lines like "get a life", so be prepared to get flamed hehe.

Funkybunny

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Thats always my luck, pull a sicky to do a lil more PLing or get that illusive scroll and hey presto, the servers go down.

BTW, this begs for lines like "get a life", so be prepared to get flamed hehe.
i dont care.. hehe... i know im addicted to daoc and i "just" started in a new realm... so im having soooooo much fun :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
some things to do in 4 hours
1) make a cassarole
2) re grout the bathroom
3) watch 4 episodes of your favourite tv show (assuming its 30 mins long)
4) go to a sex chat room and pretend your a fundamentalist preacher and send them all "To The Firey Depths Of Heyll!!!!" this is always good for a laugh or go to an AA chat room and mention that sexy budwiezer advert watch em all leave chat room asap

hope these ideas helped and you wont be too bored, alternatively you could just mooch about on fh for 4 hrs lol.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if the 4 hours are as long (relative) as their 15min, the servers should be back at lunchtime ;)

Funkybunny

Banned
Ezteq said:
1) make a cassarole
2) re grout the bathroom
4) go to a sex chat room and pretend your a fundamentalist preacher and send them all "To The Firey Depths Of Heyll!!!!" this is always good for a laugh or go to an AA chat room and mention that sexy budwiezer advert watch em all leave chat room asap

hope these ideas helped and you wont be too bored, alternatively you could just mooch about on fh for 4 hrs lol.
hmmmmm.. maybe nr4? that might be fun... but the day will most likely be spent on fh and on a random cs server... sigh... cs... :(

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
i dont get it why they dont bring the servers down earlier in teh morning... :rolleyes:

Funkybunny

Banned
Pohjan Poika said:
i dont get it why they dont bring the servers down earlier in teh morning... :rolleyes:
coz they like the early morning rvr themself :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Math skills! :D

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Bollocks..just got woken up hideously early (translation: 10 am) by the postman, so I thought 'screw it I might as well stay up now' and go online to see this...bah...

However what the postman was delivering was the boxed set of both seasons of 'Spaced' on DVD, so I guess I'll watch that instead.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

Hmm..*cough*...sounds like this guy also use to skip school for DAoC... ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to read this, ok I won't tell you to get a life but to be honest to say "what should I do for 4 hours now" sounds kinda sick. Go out, take a shower, visit your friends...imo ;)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Sad to read this, ok I won't tell you to get a life but to be honest to say "what should I do for 4 hours now" sounds kinda sick. Go out, take a shower, visit your friends...imo ;)

but..... all my friends are in daoc, I have no life :(
:drink:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I have to question wtf theyre doing...adding sum goa quest animation tools :eek7: ??? i dont care.. those quests sukc arse anyway... funny they dont get that yet...

/Dracus

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
I have to question wtf theyre doing...adding sum goa quest animation tools :eek7: ??? i dont care.. those quests sukc arse anyway... funny they dont get that yet...

/Dracus

You're not the center of the Earth. The fact you don't care about quests doesn't imply that the rest of the world think as you do.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Ning said:
You're not the center of the Earth. The fact you don't care about quests doesn't imply that the rest of the world think as you do.

<thumbs-up icon>

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol at french servers alrdy up bet eng will go up last as always

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostbusters

Been working from home and now got that on. Bloody love that film. Finally got around to buying it on DVD.

"Everything was working fine until dickless here switched off the containment grid."

"Is this true?"

"Its true, this man has no dick."

Marvelous :D

EDIT: hmm I feel a song coming on...

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
lol at french servers alrdy up bet eng will go up last as always

french servers were down 1 hour before the english ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom