Will I fly?!

Will I get to fly due to the Volcano

• Yes - it should be cleared up in time

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No - Your gonna have to stay in Denmark!

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

Marc

FH is my second home
I hate flying. I really do. I fly in 4 weeks and already im shitting bricks. Problem is, the missus and the kids are too, so I have to pretend Im not scared, but inside im shitting it. To make things worse its a night flight!! Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyway, no, you wont fly, you're stuck in denmark for life!!!

Lethul

FH is my second home
I hate flying. I really do. I fly in 4 weeks and already im shitting bricks. Problem is, the missus and the kids are too, so I have to pretend Im not scared, but inside im shitting it. To make things worse its a night flight!! Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuss :ninja:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Build your own wings

*cough* Icarus *couhhgh*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah you need to be careful with night flying, the sky is thinner at night so theres a chance you can rip the sky and then be in serious trouble

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I thought this was going to be about superman :(

EDIT: Also, it serves you right for going to denmark in the first place!! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As you are stuck in Sweden and likely to remain so, why not visit Cokenose?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

I hate those who say it's the safest form of travel - maybe it is, but if the engine on my car conks out I slowly roll to a halt and pull over. Plane engines go? I fooking drop 35,000ft. There's no comparison. ;)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Hey guys, have you got any new updates on the flying? My parents are trying to catch an evening flight from Sthlm to Edinburgh on Wed, but having a hard time getting any updates.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Danish airspace is closed until 08:00CET monday morning where it will be reconsidered if it should be reopened or stay closed

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, bleh, America-->England isn't to bad is it?.

Everz

FH is my second home
Considering UK airspace is currently closed, yeah, it's a problem.

Ahh s'aight missus wanting to know on her end whether her flights coming back on Thursday will be messed up, guessing so?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
There's going to be a massive backlog of people trying to get back when it does clear up so expect delays regardless.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, bleh, America-->England isn't to bad is it?.

Considering planes fom America-->England actually normally fly over Iceland, i'm guessing it's not going to be "great"!

DocWolfe said:
There's going to be a massive backlog of people trying to get back when it does clear up so expect delays regardless.

Made worse by the fact that it happened over half term as well!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention, it'll take time to get things running to even get one flight up.

Though i don't know how long it takes for an airport to get going, but assuming it's not just a flick of switch.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not to mention, it'll take time to get things running to even get one flight up.

Though i don't know how long it takes for an airport to get going, but assuming it's not just a flick of switch.

Think again toh:

switchv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom