Will groups return to RvR anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
When will set and guild groups return. Reply here if you have some info on your own group so we can get like an overview of how things are gonna shape up. For instance fujjeh's group should be back out sunday (he says) :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
FL will prolly return sunday, like any other week :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully there will be a coo coo:ish fg out mondays, wensdays and sundays. missing a active pac healer and skald at the moment.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
we were gona run tonight, but the lag resulted in cancelling.
So probably no grps till goa pull thier finger out their arse

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Klan Nidstang lost their Zerker to reallife... we'll probably sort something out thou and be back.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
Klan Nidstang lost their Zerker to reallife... we'll probably sort something out thou and be back.
Missread that and had it sounding all nasty in my head :e

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't care less about FGs (who roll me all the time anyway), but it'd be nice to have some more soloers about, or solo/duo or trio that'll attack me for once (excluding the fooking BD and Warlock duo that keep pwning me). Played 4 hrs yesterday and made 463 RPs - beyond a joke TBH :(

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I couldn't care less about FGs (who roll me all the time anyway), but it'd be nice to have some more soloers about, or solo/duo or trio that'll attack me for once (excluding the fooking BD and Warlock duo that keep pwning me). Played 4 hrs yesterday and made 463 RPs - beyond a joke TBH :(

TEARZ :(

Gamah

Banned
Sigh Niko, I hope your return to these forums doesn't mean you will be back in game soon :|?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Savage Conclave grp1 (and friends like me and some from Coo Coo who complete the grp) are still running but tonight was pants tho so we finsihed early - we only saw 1fg hibs and 1fg albs around DC - and albion was dead (and ofc lagromon too) - nice albs added on fight we had vs hibs but spose its expected when its the only fight in all the frontiers we could find lol

Anyway yeah we are still running - prolly again on sunday i hope to try and find some fg action :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda miss my shaman.. :(

But I am almost 100% sure that Maelstrom wont be back... not for a very long time that is..
Everyone loves classic server, hehe
I like it too, no toa rocks.. but my shaman, my shaman, cry :(

If any mid grp need a shaman replacement for one evening, just pm me on irc :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Givf rvr back to normal, fed up with this DR stuff already..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think FL will run tonight, as a few of the players seem to put exams before rps :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom