Will be logging my necro till patch day.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by arrakeen
plz explain what "bows of flames" was?

have never heard of it
The Bow of Flames was a L30-35 bow dropped in that lava area (sheesh, I'm losing my memory...). It basically had 0 range restriction, meaning, you just had to target the person and be within the max range (6000?) and you could shoot them.

Something like that at least. I was never shot, nor witnessed anyone using it. And there weren't that many around that were in RvR to make use of it.

-G

O

old.Kladen

its better late than never,

so salute to you. never get chanters doing this so well done

H

hiban

/salute at Katie

Nice to see some ppl that still play for fun, and not just to earn easy rps by abusing bugs :)

take care

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Usp, is it not a bit hypocritical to agree here? Was your chanter pet perhaps on passive constantly at any keep siege or near hills or buildings, to prevent it nuking without LOS?

Why should my pet be on passive? It's there to protect me.

Before I deleted I never actively used my pet to attack anyone who I couldn't see at a keep attack. However, anyone attacking me might have go the pet on them, until I decided to pull the pet off them or they stealthed, but at least a Companion or Zealot gives me the chance to switch to Passive, they nuke for about 80 damage, Necro pets can kill my Bard in 5 casts at the most, so casters last about 3 casts.

This is considerably shorter than the time taken for a 'chanter pet. Plus, you don't see 'chanters running about untouchable amongst the enemy.

B

Blood

Re: Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Meatballs
<slaps mid hunters with bow of flames>
Originally posted by Aravis
Yes they do, they were both bugged, could be exploited and they were exploited beyond belief...

lol get some facts straight please
- i max killed 5 people with BoF, and every single 1 of them was abusing by pulling MaA on the mids.

how the hell can you compare that to getting RR4 by exploiting all the way.

and Aravis i dont remember ever seeing your name on the battlefield, i seriously doubt you have any idea what was going on 8 months ago in RvR, so shaddap.

O

old.Halfpint

Blood

I can remember getting killed by your pet on at least 2 occasions while sitting inside a keep.

I don't think I had committed any acts to suffer the wrath of the "protector of good and righteosness" as you seem to think you are ;)

Stay gold

B

Blood

Originally posted by old.Halfpint
Blood

I can remember getting killed by your pet on at least 2 occasions while sitting inside a keep.

I don't think I had committed any acts to suffer the wrath of the "protector of good and righteosness" as you seem to think you are ;)

Stay gold

my pet?

you realize im a hunter?

O

old.Halfpint

Ah right, that insta-cast wolf/puss is not classed as a pet? ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

/salute

Shame hardly anyone will follow in your footsteps :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

Re: Re: Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Blood

- i max killed 5 people with BoF, and every single 1 of them was abusing by pulling MaA on the mids.

rofl shut up.
max 5 my ass :p

M

Meatballs

lol get some facts straight please

how the hell can you compare that to getting RR4 by exploiting all the way.

You still purposely used it knowing that it was bugged, sure if I kill someone Im not as bad as someone who kills 500 people, but I still killed someone? :D

A

Aravis

and Aravis i dont remember ever seeing your name on the battlefield, i seriously doubt you have any idea what was going on 8 months ago in RvR, so shaddap.

Oh dear, you've realised your argument is so flawed you've resorted to the "I'm RRx so I obviously know better" argument?

How sad

B

Blood

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Aravis
Oh dear, you've realised your argument is so flawed you've resorted to the "I'm RRx so I obviously know better" argument?

How sad

I dont remember your name, and i rememer alot of names, and you obviously dont have a clue since you make statments such as your previous post.

Uhm Meatballs are you repeating me? ok i'll repeat it once again, i did use the bow, but only to kill those that themselves abused bugged guards.

and SoulCry why dont you shut up, you obviously have no clue, because im the only one ever to say that i did use the bow, every time the subject comes up after 8 months, i've suddenly used it 10x times as many.

As far as i know there was only 1 bluecon female kobold hunter that really abused that bow.

M

Meatballs

Necros fighting back against chanter pets and hunter arrows that hit 10 seconds after you've moved out of view isn't like using a bugged bow to fight back against people pulling guards? :d

Just because they were using a bug doesn't make you a better person for using a bug against them. You come and comment on this thread with scathing remarks as if you're so righteous :rolleyes:

B

Blood

Necros fighting back against chanter pets and hunter arrows that hit 10 seconds after you've moved out of view isn't like using a bugged bow to fight back against people pulling guards? :d

Just because they were using a bug doesn't make you a better person for using a bug against them. You come and comment on this thread with scathing remarks as if you're so righteous :rolleyes:

again blatently ignoring facts?
first of all it was a 7.8 dps bow, not like you are going to die from 1 shot, infact you will hardly notice, second, the bow had a max range just outside visible distance, not 10 sec after you moved out of view.

and yea, i think i was righteous shooting at those that pulled MaA.

M

Meatballs

again blatently ignoring facts?
first of all it was a 7.8 dps bow, not like you are going to die from 1 shot, infact you will hardly notice, second, the bow had a max range just outside visible distance, not 10 sec after you moved out of view.

and yea, i think i was righteous shooting at those that pulled MaA.

You admit thinking abusing a bug is Righteous, I dont think I need to post anymore Game, Set, Match etc :(

B

Blood

You admit thinking abusing a bug is Righteous, I dont think I need to post anymore Game, Set, Match etc :(

i dont think anyone would complain if necros were only killing shrooms and enchanter pets

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The Bow of Flames was used in the early days when there were hardly any l50ies (and most of those were in Midgard...) around.
ie. when it was lethal against most players.

And it would have still been used if GOA hadn't fixed it.
Petty discussion, Blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom