Will be logging my necro till patch day.

O

old.Katie

Made a Necro from day one of SI got to 50 very quick ( /played 5days 19 hours)

But will no longer logging my Necro in RvR (Keep attacks/defences) untill the LOS fix comes in. IMO its lame and not fun at all..

Ok was fun at start but now.. well its no longer a joke and its just getting silly.

Just hope more Necro's follow my lead and let the game be played in a way that makes it FUN for all sides..

PS. i realy think no necro's will stop .. but i only hope they might "think" how they would feel if it was happening to them..

and b4 you say enchanter+all other pet class's, Nercos Do use it the worst at RR4 most from keep defences, i can back that up.

V

VidX

/salute

Damn, a nice Alb? ;)

Well played and good show!

T

Tigerius

Well after playing one a bit during tonights keep sieges in Alb I must admit it is feeling kind of silly.

Honesty and morals don't pay though, it's not like just because I give someone else a break they will give me one. I really wouldn't want to be on the other end of necros right now, I'm not objecting the nerf, but until then it's part of the game just like everything else (buffbots for instance) is and you have to adapt.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Katie

But will no longer logging my Necro in RvR (Keep attacks/defences) untill the LOS fix comes in. IMO its lame and not fun at all..

Ok was fun at start but now.. well its no longer a joke and its just getting silly.

Just hope more Necro's follow my lead and let the game be played in a way that makes it FUN for all sides..

PS. i realy think no necro's will stop .. but i only hope they might "think" how they would feel if it was happening to them..

and b4 you say enchanter+all other pet class's, Nercos Do use it the worst at RR4 most from keep defences, i can back that up.

/salute

wish more ppl would be so nice, we can only hope :)

B

Blood

too little, too late

Katie you are still scum, and will continue to be scum untill you have personally applogised to all the people you have abused, the people that spent time and effort, buying, transporting and setting up rams, only to be prime target for you.

"Nercos Do use it the worst at RR4 most from keep defences, i can back that up. " <-- bitch

but its atleast a start/ending.

N

noaim

Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Blood
too little, too late

Katie you are still scum, and will continue to be scum untill you have personally applogised to all the people you have abused, the people that spent time and effort, buying, transporting and setting up rams, only to be prime target for you.

"Nercos Do use it the worst at RR4 most from keep defences, i can back that up. " <-- bitch

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Cheers Katie, altho you're one of many, it's still nice to see someone admit the unfairness and stand against the tidalwave of necros roaming the keeps.

B

Brannor McThife

Well... I know of others that stopped WAY before you, and um... RR4?!? Shit. Less RP. And with the patch maybe 2 weeks away? Very much a token gesture. Have to half agree with Blood on this. Had you done this 4+ weeks ago, then I would have said well done, and maybe followed suite.

Granted, I myself never once offerred to stop playing "unfair". But then, after month upon month of being owned by people using buffbots, I really didn't care, in fact, I preferred to target such people at keep raids.

Hope you enjoy the 2 week break from your necro.

-G

L

liste

someone got pwned, Blood?

Be less petty, it'll get you a long way

O

Olgark

To late for this token gesture bitch. You might as well continue and get to rr 5 or 6 hell why not go all the way? Before the patch. You might as well considering how close it is.

O

old.Katie

LoL at some of the replys...
Damm i'm going to miss the /rude from blood at keep takes!

Btw i did stop playing my necro in RvR about 3 weeks ago and said so in /gc

Only reason i posted was the talk of people leaving the game till patch, because of necros.

applogised to all the people you have abused

Not one coming from me.. made a necro when SI came out did not know of the LOS bug till i hit lvl 46+ and played my char as best i could. so no sorrys here just my post was aimed at the new necros that where made with the LOS bug in mind.

For blood. .... /rude Back! :clap:

O

old.LandShark

Usp, is it not a bit hypocritical to agree here? Was your chanter pet perhaps on passive constantly at any keep siege or near hills or buildings, to prevent it nuking without LOS?

S

soullessminion

Least necro has to target a enemy to nuke it through a wall, unlike those mushroom patches that = cant stand neer front half of a keep. But there Hibs so thats uber hib tactics, and alowed

D

DocWolfe

katie when the los fix comes in I highly doubt you will be able to nuke at all becuase of the battlements at keeps. So no fun for you.

I

ImLestat

Yes it might be a bit late, but still it is an action worth /saluting imo. Well done.

M

Meatballs

Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Blood
too little, too late

<slaps mid hunters with bow of flames>

:flame: :flame: :flame:

F

froler-mid

Re: Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by Meatballs
<slaps mid hunters with bow of flames>

:flame: :flame: :flame:

hahahah, Blood is soo pwned now :D

E

eynar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Will be logging my necro till patch day.

Originally posted by froler-mid
hahahah, Blood is soo pwned now :D

yeah right, bow of flames and necro LoS have so much in common... :rolleyes:

A

Aravis

You're all a bunch of hypocrites

Originally posted by eynar
yeah right, bow of flames and necro LoS have so much in common... :rolleyes:

Yes they do, they were both bugged, could be exploited and they were exploited beyond belief...

I assume all the other characters with LOS 'issues' will be storing their toons for a bit? Or don't they count, because they are not Albion toons?

A

arrakeen

plz explain what "bows of flames" was?

have never heard of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom