Wildfire, you geek.

O

old.shotgunstow

Precisely how much caffine have you ingested in the past 2 weeks? :)

Grats all the same :X

O

old.Zoyster

Gratz WF, btw that staff u talk about, it took 1 hour to fight soem mob for it.........at the end of our raid when we down to about 28 people:D

It was a great Caer sidi raid tho :clap:

O

old.Wildfire

Zoy considering the amount of time ive spent at my PC in the past week, thats nothing, sign me up for the next trip :p

2 days 20 hours at 40
3 days 22 hours at 45
6 days 6 hours at 50

I slowed down - so sue me ;) it gets harder to motivate yourself when the mobs are that much harder and you're killing more and more of the same stuff.

K

Karam_gruul

sad bastard,

why is everoyn saying nice one... gratz etc? theres nothing nice about it. he must have played........ so.,... much. i seiroulsy dont even slightly admire someone thats that sad... when i see a lvl 40+ necro atm i just laugh to myself and wonder what the person playing looks like irl.

sad sad sad

sad

nuff said

D

Duryn

KARAM IF I WANT YOUR OPINION ILL F*CKING GIVE IT TO YOU

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Congratulations !! Magnificent achievement in such a short time post release. Armour looks fab ! Grats again m8 )

T

Tigerius

Gratz n all that, but what we really want to know is when we get our first L50 Reaver :) (a.k.a. Cleric decoys)

A

acei

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
ugly cunt
If you think he's ugly i'm sure u won't mind posting a pic of yourself to prove how good looking you are... </sarcasm>

Congrats on 50 :D finally it'll stop all the other necro's from power-leveling because they've already lost.

O

old.LandShark

Karam.... seriously, when do you stop pretending you're not a 13-year-old?

V

Vim

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Thanks guys :) it was hard work. Gonna kick back and relax for a bit now, you might not see me playing much for a few days - frankly having played almost non-stop during every waking minute for the past week, I'm completely sick of it. Still, the epic armour looks uber :D Now I just have to pharm some itamz, get some SC, and raid sidi until I get a staff like the one that dropped tonight (wasnt there :().

14.jpg

Thanks again :)

Well you could also mention the people who HELPED you after 40+

O

old.Wildfire

I have already thanked the members of HB who truly helped me, in person. Frankly though, the accusations made by many others that I demanded buffbotting, PLing and so-forth are what have made me decide against thanking the guild as a whole. I asked if anyone had buffbots because I was frustrated that others (read: Nyrelia) had their own personal buffbot following them everywhere, and when people said no I continued exping regardless. I asked for there to be more sentry raids because the exp was good. At no point did I ask to be powerlevelled, or to attend any raids that were above my level. The raids were 40+ and so was I.

The /gu chat after I left really spoke volumes. Yes, I could read all of it...

V

Vim

*Shrug* Wasn't accusing you of any of the things that you listed above, But still it's a fact that you were in a guild, got some levels with guilds help and then left when almost hitting 49. The reasons for this however aren't matter of this board and people not involved. In theory it's not my issue either as i didn't help you in any way (Just joined myself, no buffsbots or stuff) but it would still be nice to at least mentiont the guild with 1 sentence.

M

magebane

GRATZ

really good and a huge gratz but................................................................still claiming you solo'd to 50??? hope not lol. Gratz on 50 btw no matter how you did it buffbott assisted/ f.c. powerlevelled to hell what ever well done now you can ditch the buffbott.

A

alithiel50

Re: GRATZ

Originally posted by magebane
really good and a huge gratz but................................................................still claiming you solo'd to 50??? hope not lol. Gratz on 50 btw no matter how you did it buffbott assisted/ f.c. powerlevelled to hell what ever well done now you can ditch the buffbott.
There was no buffbot. He asked for one in a moment of frustration, but didn't use one. And he had little or no assistance from FC.... I offered, but a Mercenary isn't exactly the most effective character to use to powerlevel someone! :p

O

old.Wildfire

Actually I _did_ borrow a couple of buffbots intermittently from about 47 upwards when they were available. However, accusations of PLing are complete rubbish. Sure, I went on guild raids, but so did plenty of other people, none of whom have been accused of PLing...

btw mir that pic rocks :) im not quite sure which parts are manipulated and which parts are pasted in tbh :eek:

B

Belomar

Re: Re: GRATZ

Originally posted by alithiel50
There was no buffbot. He asked for one in a moment of frustration, but didn't use one. And he had little or no assistance from FC.... I offered, but a Mercenary isn't exactly the most effective character to use to powerlevel someone! :p
Yes, there was one, Alithiel (as Wiffle also admitted below). I came into Avalon City on the day he dinged and waved to Daivana... only to realize she was stuck to Fetid's back and not responding. :p

(Not to diminish the achievement, just to set facts straight, you understand.)

K

Karam_gruul

ffs its not an achievment. an achievment would be... climbing everist, running the marathon in 25 minutes etc. theres nothing difficult nor admirable about playing daoc continuously for 6 days solid. theres no skill, its just persistance. al quieda terrorists have persistance.. are they admirable?

nuffffffffffffff

sahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaidaaaaaaaaaa

A

Apathy

Hair gel, Nivea moisturiser, the collection of kitsch junk, a fish tank...is it Wildfire or is it Liberace on his day off, relaxing at home? Who can tell!

I'd post a picture of me but...well, there is no need. :|

a.

S

Spyf

ffs its not an achievment. an achievment would be... climbing everist, running the marathon in 25 minutes etc. theres nothing difficult nor admirable about playing daoc continuously for 6 days solid. theres no skill, its just persistance. al quieda terrorists have persistance.. are they admirable?

nuffffffffffffff

sahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaidaaaaaaaaaa

WTF is everist?????:rolleyes:

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Spyf

WTF is everist?????:rolleyes:

A degenerative bone condition resulting from too much self-pleasure whilst looking at fantasy MMPORG screenshots.

a.

X

xplo

I defenitly know that he solo'd till 50, I met him in the round room in barrows at lvl 48 when I was doing my epic and he 'accidentally' killed the epic mob while it was on 50% hp.
:cool:

M

-mk-

sad bastard,

why is everoyn saying nice one... gratz etc? theres nothing nice about it. he must have played........ so.,... much. i seiroulsy dont even slightly admire someone thats that sad... when i see a lvl 40+ necro atm i just laugh to myself and wonder what the person playing looks like irl.

sad sad sad

sad

nuff said

i smell envy :p

Users who are viewing this thread