Wild Wild West

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Had we had more active players, I am sure you would have died that day instead of me Levin, infact the whole issue of a merc would have come secondary.

I don't see why. One killer is as bad as the other isn't it? If you have a good lead on one of them, why not follow it up? I know you don't agree with the maths, but.. if you did, surely you would agree with the rest of the logic?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, as we do not know the mechanics of the merc role - serial killer with a twist is how Olgy described it. Add to that the fact that Toht was a near certaintity to be roleblocked, pointless targetting him until the bandits were out of the way.

Apathy won you an extra day.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They all seem to have ignored one argument. The merc could have targeted Iceforge who had probably locked himself up again. Making toht innocent.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Toht has been locked up what now.. three times? And each time there has been no merc kill. The one time when he wasn't, there was a merc kill, as long as we interpreted the signs right.

I think it's pretty clear.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not saying he isn't then merc, just seems stupid to not put that argument forward in his position.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
From what I can tell Toht was the only one protected last night.

If the merc wasn't Toht then trying to kill the person who was mostly likely (by a HUGE margin) to be hung the following day would of been a pretty stupid move. The fact Calo investigated someone means that since Calo, Iceforge and someone else didn't try to kill him the list of people that could of attacked Toht are fairly slim as well so trying that defence is going to be fairly pointless in the percentage point of view.
If the merc was going to select a target it pretty much had to be either Iceforge or Calo in order to win the game, neither of whom were protected last night.

Either Toht's the merc or the merc didn't attempt a kill last night because he want's Toht out of the way first. I have the feeling from Toht's rather weak defense that he is the merc however and he's resigned himself to being killed since there's pretty much no way he can win from here if he is guilty.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
No, as we do not know the mechanics of the merc role - serial killer with a twist is how Olgy described it. Add to that the fact that Toht was a near certaintity to be roleblocked, pointless targetting him until the bandits were out of the way.

Apathy won you an extra day.

I'd actually argue that getting rid of the merc first would of been the sensible move if the odds really point towards it being one person since at the point you were hung the bandit could of been anyone and the chances of hitting calo instead of Levin were about equal.

Getting rid of either you or Toht meant that the bandit could be put down to pretty much one person, and roleblocking him or outing him was fairly easy. With both of you as suspects the town couldn't of easy locked down both and so were much more likely to lose 2 people the following night and still not really be closer to knowing who was a bad guy.

After they got rid of you then they could simply roleblock Toht and concentrate on the bandit while they confirmed his mercness. Having both of you + a bandit gave too many night risks to easily cover.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Iceforge has not stated who he defended/roleblocked last night. Most likely himself again Gol. toht was only roleblocked, he was not immue to getting killed. ONly the sheriff can protect, not his deputies.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder what happened to the game? Did they all have too much whisky last night? :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh, action is back on with Tohtori spinning things around again hahaa *gets popcorn* He's so guilty it's not even funny. :) And it's interesting that they were wondering why i as a bandit wanted to target the mercenary. I thought it was obvious: acting like a true townie would in everything way I could!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I still think Will is dodgy as hell, even if Toht is a merc. Although I like how he is claiming no one has pointed a finger at Will before, and the fact everyone is too lazy too challenge him on it.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I actually think Will might be dodgy as well. Perhaps there are two mercs who don't know of eachother? But then, there'd have been lots more killings. Hmm. I think he has a special role in either case.. based on my insider info from the mail copies. :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge has not stated who he defended/roleblocked last night. Most likely himself again Gol. toht was only roleblocked, he was not immue to getting killed. ONly the sheriff can protect, not his deputies.

Iceforge didn't state who he defended but he didn't challenge Toht on lying with his first statement of the day.

Old.Tohtori said:
Iceforge locked me up, no nightkill, should i get the rope?

That is why I assume he locked Toht up last night..

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I was deputy on the last night before i got hung. And I locked Tohtori away just to see again that there would be no merc nightkill. I was going to use it to strengthen my case against him. It was just that then Calo came around with his overpowered abilities and got me hung. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom