Wild Wild West

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As the password has not been changed I do not think we should be talking about it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I apologise for metagaming with will smith songs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Will, can you password yourself out of this forum? Maybe let teedles set it.

I wish to discuss things with tartface eca :)

Will

/bin/su
No, but I can just ignore the forum. Only Deebs or I can change the password for here. I'll not come back until I'm dead.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's kinda weird but I think hitting Golena on day 1 has made the game tougher, simply because if its 2 bandits+1 merc then we eliminated all voting patterns and make it easier for a sole remaining bandit to remain undetected.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That's how I felt, and I tried to point out many a time how lucky they had got.

It was so difficult to draw info out of people, there was no reasoning behind votes, huge periods of inactivity.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What I am trying to figure out now is if the night phase is being drawn out on purpose to make it look like the inactive players are guilty. Toht has gone on holiday, and down has not contributed to the thread in a while.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
What I am trying to figure out now is if the night phase is being drawn out on purpose to make it look like the inactive players are guilty. Toht has gone on holiday, and down has not contributed to the thread in a while.

Sounds like a good plan if they are not. Or maybe they are.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Well statistically Toht is the most likely to be the merc still at the moment.
If the remaining baddies are smart then drawing out the night phase would make him look even more guilty than he currently does. I'm trying to work out if Toht would of been clever enough to send a night choice in before leaving tho, or any others clever enough to delay it.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It's kinda weird but I think hitting Golena on day 1 has made the game tougher, simply because if its 2 bandits+1 merc then we eliminated all voting patterns and make it easier for a sole remaining bandit to remain undetected.

Agree with this actually. I still think you got lucky with me, but it meant that nothing really got given away as to any partners. I won't disclose what secret bandit stuff I might know here since I don't want to ruin your guessing games. :cheers:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
toht is the LEAST likely to be a merc actually. Like I have said many times, everyone else has a 1 in 3 chance of being a merc. toht was protected and roleblocked on night one, so he has a 1 in 4 chance.

Even if he is the merc, it matters not. The townies will lose this because of apathy towards inactive players (no matter what Olgy claims about activity), and their inability to try and find the bandit(s), or argue any point.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
toht is the LEAST likely to be a merc actually. Like I have said many times, everyone else has a 1 in 3 chance of being a merc. toht was protected and roleblocked on night one, so he has a 1 in 4 chance.

That's entirely 100% incorrect tho.

I saw you argue this in the thread that people could either be a bandit, a merc or a townie so it's a 1/3 for everyone. That's only true if there's only 3 people left since there's not the same chance of being a merc as a townie since there's more townie's.

There's currently 9 people left. Assuming one bandit and one merc then that actually means everyone has a 1/9 chance of being a bandit, a 1/9 chance of being a merc and a 7/9 chance of being a townie.
Now since Toht was the only person protected on night one then either the merc attacked Toht, the merc was roleblocked, or the merc chose not to attack.
There was 13 people on the first night. The merc wasn't going to attack himself so there was 12 targets, so a 1/12 chance that the merc attacked Toht.

So if we remove the possibility that the merc was sneaky enough not to attack on day 1 then there's a 11/12 chance that the merc was either you or Toht, so you both had a 46% chance of being the merc and a 8% chance it was someone else. Since your innocent then there's a 92% chance that Toht is the merc and a 8% chance that someone else is. Of those remaining 8 people then only 7 can be a merc (assuming that Ice is actually the sheriff) so it's about 92% chance of Toht being a merc and 1% chance everyone else is. Those odds get shifted slightly if you introduce the fact the merc could not of attacked, and the possibility Toht was a likely first day target but it's still much more likely he's a merc than anyone else.

I fully expect no merc kill tonight since it's almost a given he's going to be roleblocked then if the merc isn't him it's a free lynch tommorow by not killing someone tho.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Even if he is the merc, it matters not. The townies will lose this because of apathy towards inactive players (no matter what Olgy claims about activity), and their inability to try and find the bandit(s), or argue any point.

I'm not sure one this atm tho. There's a good chance that if Toht is the merc he'll be roleblocked tonight and lynched tommorow.

That leaves (assuming 2 sucessful bandit kills) 6 people and only 1 bandit. With 2 roleblocks, a protect and another special townie role against one remaining bandit (and without any mafia roleblocker, since that was me) then i'd say they should be able to track down the last baddie quite easily. If Toht isn't the merc then they could be in trouble.

I agree that there's a few people getting away with too much innactivity tho, kind of ironic since I was sort of lynched for it despite being fairly active on day 1. It's the same every game tho, there's lots of people who just don't bother to actually argue any points and make enough posts to not be completely missing. I'd rather lynch them straight up every game, but it's probably never gonna happen since people would rather attack the person who's talking.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It will never happen because I do not see why the active players should have to waste a day phase getting rid of people who cannot commit. That is the mods job, I do not agree with Olgy's assessment of activity.

Thanks for clearing up that there is only one bandit left. That really irks me, as we could have won the game instead of all the pointless arguing over wether myself or toht was the merc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, poor Jimmy, and so unexpected; I had sort of expected somebody would have targetted the announced deputy, Will, which is also why you did not receive a star, Will, just before someone else mentions it, like you or the one who actually recieved it, I send it to somebody else this night.
For a few purposes. Now I know 1 innocent, and got a strong feeling about somebody else

How fucking dodgy. Did not make Will a deputy when he announced that as his attention.

I am now thinking Ice forge needs to die and quickly.

/fluffles poor Jimmy

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
very dodgy but with some low profile people in could be an even slower game now

god dam why kill me tho :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You were a threat, we do not know if it was a merc or bandit kill - Olgy does not seem to have given any info to define between the two. Unlike in wolf games were the SK and vigilante kills are unique.

You defended me, and seemed to actually have an opinion, that is clearly not allowed in that town.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There are a few options for what happened tonight, guys.

1) One of the two scum groups left in town was not able to do anything
2) Both targetted the same
3) One of them targetted me, as I took the cowards way out and locked up myself.

What I am really wondering through, is why none of them targetted the announced deputy....

Jebus save us from Iceforge's dodgy logic.

Option two could not have happened, we saw what happened when they both went for the same target. Two different gunshot wounds.

He has selfishly protected himself, and left Will hang out to dry by declaring him a deputy and not making him one.

The town needs good guys who are willing to sacrifice for the good of the whole, not look after themselves.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy

Option two could not have happened, we saw what happened when they both went for the same target. Two different gunshot wounds.

He has selfishly protected himself, and left Will hang out to dry by declaring him a deputy and not making him one.

The town needs good guys who are willing to sacrifice for the good of the whole, not look after themselves.

lol i hope he really does get lynched today for this

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You bastards should all have listened to me about Levin. Still think Will may be the merc though.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Damn those overpowered tracker abilities. :) There really wasn't much I could have done against it, other than perhaps stop night killing people.

And yes, I still believe 100% that Tohtori is the merc. If it hadn't been for Calo, I'd have gotten him hung this day and looked better in the eyes of the town as i'm so dead sure he's guilty. :D

Ah well. First time I play a bad guy, and it was really weird!! Also I wonder why Olga sent copies of the same pm to only a couple of the remaning players. Me and some others. Wouldn't those players figure the other recipients have special roles?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie

His logic has been really dodgy all game, but other than his logic being flawed he's actually played a very clever game. As a confirmed sherrif then protecting himself was really the only sensible option, and saying one thing and doing another is the right tactic since it gives you more info the next day when people confirm or deny what you actually did.
Not deputising someone was a genious descision on day 2 as well.

I'm not sure how he left will out to dry however? Being deputised as far as i'm aware isn't a protect, so not being deputised really had no effect on him.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Damn those overpowered tracker abilities. :) There really wasn't much I could have done against it, other than perhaps stop night killing people.

Think the only option would of been to kill the same person you blocked so only one kill showed up. As I pointed out before that night I think winning from that position would of been almost impossible with the powerful roles the town had.
Think killing off the mafia's roleblocker so early really swung stuff way in favour of the town.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Think the only option would of been to kill the same person you blocked so only one kill showed up. As I pointed out before that night I think winning from that position would of been almost impossible with the powerful roles the town had.
Think killing off the mafia's roleblocker so early really swung stuff way in favour of the town.

Aye, it seems the town had some quite powerful roles indeed this round. One protect, two roleblocks and one guy who has an ability better than the vanilla cop the longer the game continues. Plus the masons.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well maybe.... still the issue of the merc and the injuns!

Town got really lucky on day one though. You were incredibly unlucky to get killed Golena, such a fluke. People just voting for the sake of it rather than any actual reason.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah that was major unluck indeed. :( I felt very very lonely for the whole game, hehe.

And by the way i *still* think Tohtori is the merc. :p But now I hope he somehow survives and kills them all hahaha. :D I just wanted him dead because I was sure he'd kill me otherwise.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Had we had more active players, I am sure you would have died that day instead of me Levin, infact the whole issue of a merc would have come secondary.

Also suspicous of those who said we needed to vote quick (on a Thursday) when the deadline was Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom