<Wij> Poo </Wij>

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whats the record for holding one in?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Hmmm :eek:

There is a perfect point at which to allow one to simply slide out, raising the chances of a "one wiper".

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
G speaks the truth. though my gf's friend prolly holds the holding-in record. I hear tell she p00s every two weeks or so. why the lass doesn't allow herself the luxury of a decent half-hour's p00 avec newspaper/glamor mag/tv guid is beyond me though.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Both my sister's can go days without poos.

My poos are like clockwork, every single day. I eat about the same time every morning (about 8:30am), then about 15 minutes later the urge arrives. I hold on until i'm touching cloth (probably a total of 5-10 minutes), then it's the above mentioned process.

Arse cheeks barely on the porcelain, mild squeeze, splash, one wipe, done.

The second of the day is usually less urgent. This balance can be upset by a) curry b) alcohol c) curry + alcohol when occasionally i'm shitting through the eye of a needle.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone else find eating a grapefruit makes you need to poo?

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking of thread and poo, where is the vid with the man who ate some thread and poo'd it out, with the other end still hanging out of his mouth ?

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
What on earth are you two doing awake at this horrible time of day?

Will

/bin/su
Couldn't sleep. I woke up at 4am and failed to disengage my brain again.

Chilly

Balls of steel
that lass who poos every two weeks probably eats a salad and a milkshake every day or something.

I poo once a day usually, of varying texture, smell, toxicity to local wildlife depending on the beer and junk food ratio. I would wager that, on average, student poo is worse than older person poo.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I poo every few days. My only regular poo-date is Saturday afternoon wher I invariably get the ugre to crap whereever the wife has dragged me shopping. Usually Harveys department store in Halifax. Lovely clean bog there. Until I've been of course. I feel some sympathy for the old gents who turn up after me as it's usually a curry/lager mix that required a whole roll to wipe.

Shitting at work is the best though. Best few quid you ever earn.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Six o'clock, every day. I could set my watch by my bowel movements.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Usually about an hour after first waking, and having either my first hit of nicotine, or my first hit of herbal remedies.

Varying degrees from dribbling out like a coffee machine through to splitting the rim, dependant on the previous days fruit and/or fibre intake. (To clarify fruit = stuff that grows on trees and plants and things. Not any other kind of fruit. Apologies to fruit fans.)

Toxicity, always a high factor. Luckily, we have 2 'bathrooms' so the housemates still have a choice of freshness.

I really should get up earlier though, as I wake an hour before work, thus the timing of said 'jobbie' and being late for work can be a deciding factor of a decision to 'hold on and squeeze tight'

As for the longest hold, am I correct in thinking if you don't go for a certain amount of time, the body will start to release the toxins back into the body thus causing illness and such like, with a chance of death? I don't know, maybe I read it, saw it, or heard something about it a long time ago. And mine's probably about a week. Some LARP somewhere or something with no crapper 'cept some down and dirty scout huts...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And why is it that at home, a large shite can feel bloody excellent, but when you're out and about, the same shite fills me with dread.....

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I find it unsettling a whole thread about about poo yet incredibly funny. :eek:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Double-bake makes for extra clart. No chance of a clean-break.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I'm having a vindaloo tonight as well as copious amounts of alcohol, funky skunky and a large mint vienetta to finish the night.

Oh dear tomorrow is going to be horrendous. ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sharma said:
I'm having a vindaloo tonight as well as copious amounts of alcohol, funky skunky and a large mint vienetta to finish the night.

Oh dear tomorrow is going to be horrendous. ;)

Get it on www.ratemypoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom