Wii U

Aada

Part of the furniture
Comon then who's preordered, the ONE game that is seriously making me consider is ZombiU it looks fantastic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No chance £250 is crazy money for a last generation console that will have virtually zero 3rd party support.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Pretty much what is putting me off buying it now if it was between £100-£150 now we might be talking.

Also still not sure what audiance they are targeting here, Wii software sales are terrible.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I see absolutely no reason to order one to be honest.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They won't be getting my money, Ninty deserved to burn to the ground long before Sega.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not buying another console to play a while then sit in a box, it is just a waste.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Not this time, learnt my lesson with the Wii and Kinect, nice tech just nothing that makes me want to play it. My Wii sits there, not being played with the last game I bought being DBZ tenchichi 2 and the Kinect was bought for me, but only my mrs plays it. Granted if I had tons of spare cash, I would probably get because its new. I even have a job to remember the last time I switched on my 360 for games, rather than for streaming stuff from my PC. With Steam sales and the like, PC gaming has taken over my life again and won't be going back to consoles, unless they bring back proper 4-player local co-op games in a big way.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Agree with most of what you said PLightstar, I just can't be bothered with yet another box that has a ton of potential but is not accompanied by some stellar games. This generation was a serious disappointment in many ways, too many nice looking AAA games that were average to play and had shit generic stories. Sadly I am coming to the end with gaming, these days I crave story more than ever and books are the only medium that is delivering that well. Sadly the days of the great PC RPG's are behind us and most likely gone forever, the gaming market is all style over substance now.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agree with most of what you said PLightstar, I just can't be bothered with yet another box that has a ton of potential but is not accompanied by some stellar games. This generation was a serious disappointment in many ways, too many nice looking AAA games that were average to play and had shit generic stories. Sadly I am coming to the end with gaming, these days I crave story more than ever and books are the only medium that is delivering that well. Sadly the days of the great PC RPG's are behind us and most likely gone forever, the gaming market is all style over substance now.
Neverwinter MMO might deliver that for you when Cryptic finally deliver it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ah Cryptic the guys who made STO, doesn't bold well.

Aada

Part of the furniture
For Cryptic?
I'm just going on their past game to be honest which was very rushed, very light on content and very buggy.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd rather dig out my old zx81 and fap all over it than be burnt by Nintendo again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom