Wii- first online game.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
at least its a start? ninty have to get thier arses in gear make some decent mp games. woulda honestly thought theyd have more mp games out by now unless they arnt bothered about capitalizing on sales of the wii a bit more

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
yup hopefully its the first of many.

leggy

Probably Scottish
A football game with mario?

They really are making a complete arse of implementing MP gaming.

Aada

Part of the furniture
A football game with mario?

They really are making a complete arse of implementing MP gaming.

My thoughts too but i didn't want to be the first to say it.

leggy

Probably Scottish
You'd think with the success of live, Ninty and Sony would be applying a little haste when it comes to online gaming.

One of the main reasons I ended up getting a 360 instead of waiting was because of live. I only really enjoy MP games and I'm sure there are many more like me. It took a lot for me to ditch PC gaming in favour of a console.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i think sony is getting there, sony online store is preety good but laggy, mp wise
it better to play games on ps3 than ps2 was apart from the socom games. dunno wtf is nity is playing at the game cube sold alot of braodband adaptors when they first came out but inthe end the purchase was pointless for alot of peeps

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
My Wii is gathering dust which is a great shame. The mrs was still playing it but now Guitar Hero 2 has arrived the Wii is sulking like a red headed stepchild in the corner whilst the 360 smirks.

I want Trauma Centre ffs. Give us some decent games.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
My Wii is gathering dust which is a great shame. The mrs was still playing it but now Guitar Hero 2 has arrived the Wii is sulking like a red headed stepchild in the corner whilst the 360 smirks.

I want Trauma Centre ffs. Give us some decent games.

if you like sonic, try sonic and the secret rings. got it a few days ago and its really good. Great graphics for the wii but again on this game, multiplayer is SHIT

Aada

Part of the furniture
You'd think with the success of live, Ninty and Sony would be applying a little haste when it comes to online gaming.

One of the main reasons I ended up getting a 360 instead of waiting was because of live. I only really enjoy MP games and I'm sure there are many more like me. It took a lot for me to ditch PC gaming in favour of a console.

You hit the nail on the head there.

Multiplayer is what a HUGE number of people buy the games for, its amazing the amount of times you go on LIVE and hear people saying 'i haven't touched the singleplayer yet'.

Ninty won't bother with online gaming as i have said a million times before they will happy churning out Mario games and Mario Party games before they realise nobody fucking cares anymore.

My Wii ? not been touched since around december 15th and its all boxed up and i will be trading it in sometime this week because May/June is a BIG month for the 360, alot of games coming out then.

The Wii? well Japan/USA has double the titles on the shelf then what Europe has, Trauma Centre? i'm sure that was a release game for the US release and it still isn't out here, pethetic i'm afraid.

Calaen

My Wii ? not been touched since around december 15th and its all boxed up and i will be trading it in sometime this week because May/June is a BIG month for the 360, alot of games coming out then.

The Wii? well Japan/USA has double the titles on the shelf then what Europe has, Trauma Centre? i'm sure that was a release game for the US release and it still isn't out here, pethetic i'm afraid.

Once again I find myself quoting you, stop telling people you stopped playing on the 15th of December. You have posted since then on seperate threads discussing games. So you clearly did not stop playing on the 15th of December :p

I agree the lack of games is a frustration, but Tiger Woods is doing it for me right now!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Once again I find myself quoting you, stop telling people you stopped playing on the 15th of December. You have posted since then on seperate threads discussing games. So you clearly did not stop playing on the 15th of December :p

I agree the lack of games is a frustration, but Tiger Woods is doing it for me right now!!

Tiger Woods isn't better then Wii Sport Golf i'm afraid.

The graphics are not up to a decent standard for what the Wii can do and again the motion control is not great!

Traded my Wii in today got £310 credit note with all the stuff i had with it and i am glad to say it's one less thing i have to dust.

Before i did make the choice i had a look at the line up for the next few months and it decided it for me i'm afraid.

Calaen

Tiger Woods isn't better then Wii Sport Golf i'm afraid.

The graphics are not up to a decent standard for what the Wii can do and again the motion control is not great!

Traded my Wii in today got £310 credit note with all the stuff i had with it and i am glad to say it's one less thing i have to dust.

Before i did make the choice i had a look at the line up for the next few months and it decided it for me i'm afraid.

How would you know? you stopped playing on the 15th of December. You are simply a big bag of runny shit. I dont play games for graphics.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Me neither but it fucking helps if the game doesn't look like shit.

Anyone who disagrees is a liar.

Calaen

Me neither but it fucking helps if the game doesn't look like shit.

Anyone who disagrees is a liar.

I am not a liar, the graphics on WC3 are shit but its an enjoyable game. Graphics on Mario and Tetris, footie manager series have poo graphics.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I am not a liar, the graphics on WC3 are shit but its an enjoyable game. Graphics on Mario and Tetris, footie manager series have poo graphics.

LOL it came out what 5-6 years ago? LOL

Tiger Woods came out this year and it looks like a PS1 game and you know they could have done better because Wii Sport Golf looks great.

It's a shoddy port yet again.

Your the big bag of shit, i'm just fucking honest.

Aada

Part of the furniture
How would you know? you stopped playing on the 15th of December. You are simply a big bag of runny shit. I dont play games for graphics.

What do you mean how would i know? i clicked on Gameplay and looked at the up coming releases for the Wii.

What does that have to do with when i played it?

The sheer amount of space between releases for the Wii is EXACTLY the same with the Gamecube, i don't want to be playing Wii Sport for another 4 months until they decide not to give Europe the shaft anymore

As i said US/Japan has double the titles then what we have.

Have you seen what game is coming out in a months time?

Mario party number fucking 8! it really was at the top of omfg i must have this game list!

Seriously get your head out of the cloud, the Wii was released nearly 5 months ago and the EU have had sod all in release except freaking Sonic/Wario and the other odd shite PORT.

No games release = get bored = don't play it = wtf do i own this crap anymore.

I gave the Wii a chance and it failed to deliver last ninty console i ever own except portables.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH

Puzzle games and stuff like FM doesn't count. For FPS, RPG, racing, RTS, action adventure games, etc, graphics help give some form of immersion. If WC3 had shitt blocky sprites instead of 3d models and everything in 8-bit colour, would you still enjoy it so much? No.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you play a different console to me!!!

you smell of wee!

your dad does too!

Calaen

No games release = get bored = don't play it = wtf do i own this crap anymore.

I gave the Wii a chance and it failed to deliver last ninty console i ever own except portables.

By all accounts you stopped playing on the 15th of December, so you didnt really give it a chance, you cried about no voice Zelda, you cried when they got the weather channel up and running, you cried when your gran beat you at bowling on her first go and you cried when you realised that the Wii is for playing with your mates, unfortunately you cannot by those off ebay so you were destined to be fucked.

Calaen

Puzzle games and stuff like FM doesn't count. For FPS, RPG, racing, RTS, action adventure games, etc, graphics help give some form of immersion. If WC3 had shitt blocky sprites instead of 3d models and everything in 8-bit colour, would you still enjoy it so much? No.

Why not? I have a few games on my Wii from the older generations of consoles, I love playing these games and graphics have fuck all to do with it. I would take a game with poor graphics and great game play over a hyped up graphics filled title.

Its the way I am.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Why not? I have a few games on my Wii from the older generations of consoles, I love playing these games and graphics have fuck all to do with it. I would take a game with poor graphics and great game play over a hyped up graphics filled title.

Its the way I am.

I think the point is that the Wii is capable of doing better in terms of both graphics and gameplay.

Devs just see the Wii control and think fuck trying to resemble anything graphically nice we'll just stick motion control in and sell it.

Your too blind to see that though, like i said get your fat head out of the clouds.

Just because the Wii was an instant sell out doesn't mean it is a great console.

Enjoy Mario Party 8 with all your so called friends :)

The Gamecube sold out as well and look where that ended up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Aada stop being a twat, you are giving opinions on wii games like you have played them, you yourself admit you have not since December. Checking out releases on gameplay does not give you the right to review them as if you have played them.

Will

/bin/su
I think you should all try and get along nicely. If you can't keep on topic without console bashing, I'll have to go find my modstick. :eek:

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think you should all try and get along nicely. If you can't keep on topic without console bashing, I'll have to go find my modstick. :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom