Wigan Warriors

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Could be going down :(

Too many mistakes again tonight, and with game's running out, it's not looking good!

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Only 2 wins all season and they play Leeds next week :p .I'm crying for them right now,i really am :rolleyes: .

Everz

FH is my second home
Bleh, one of the best teams(used to go watch the games when i was younger :p) going down.. sad day

Marc

FH is my second home
fucking lol. Miss Piggy Danny Tickle got owned. What a nice guy Vinnie is, hits him and then asks him if hes ok afterwards! If it wasnt for the fact scully is a gready twat we would of scored a shit load more against the pies

Going down, going down, going down!!

Serves em right for all the cheating they got away with in the 80s and early 90s

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest despite supporting Saints, I hope wigan don't go down, just wouldn't be the same with out the rivalray between the two.

Marc

FH is my second home
UrganNagru said:
To be honest despite supporting Saints, I hope wigan don't go down, just wouldn't be the same with out the rivalray between the two.

tbh. Wigan are just another 2 points now. Its just like playing wakefield, harlequins, catalans etc. I get more excited when we play warrington

Marc

FH is my second home
CHeating pie eating bastards. A week after announcing that Radlinski will play for free as they are up to the salary cap limit, they announce the £450k signing of probably the worlds best forward, who has admitted himself he is going for the money. Bet his Wife is gonna be the worlds best paid cleaner at the JJB stores. :m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I don't think the sport forum includes shit sports :touch:

I didnt think the sports forum included pre pubescent teenagers with raging hormones :touch:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I didnt think the sports forum included pre pubescent teenagers with raging hormones :touch:

I didn't think the thread included people who assume?

But since your in it, I guess that went out of the window.

Nice to see you jumped on the backwagon Marc, research 'contradiction' because I don't think you know what it means :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom