Wigan - BIG MATCH ELLIGNTON GONE DISCUSS

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
ello guys, I'm off to the Wigan vs Chelski match 2morrow I'll be near the front of teh south stand (near goals). Look out for a moomin.

Also ellingtons gone, bit of a surprise, he's gone for about 2-3k extra a week it seems :O . Allegedlly chairman wasn't willing to give him a massive rise because ellingtons never played in the prem before.

Also we've broguht in a few new signings, I hope we can stay up but not sure (ffs westham go and shit all over blackburn!!!)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Good luck. I've had about enough of Mourinho and Kenyon as I can stomach, so will be celebrating every point they drop and goal they concede. Will be a tough game for Wigan tomorrow but will be wishing you all the best!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Embattle said:
4 - 0 to Chelsea

I picked that score for my weekly estimations on www.iknowthescore.com !

I think the 3 promoted sides will go straight back down, but we'll see. Ellington might score alot,but none of those goals come in the premiership so who knows how much you'll miss him.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Bah, bloody Chelsea - Wigan were robbed. I keep reading how Chelsea are this amazing footballing side but, whenever I watch them, they seem utterly ordinary in their pattern and style of play. Wigan matched them today, hopefully other Premiership managers will take note and stick it to them this season.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Turamber said:
Bah, bloody Chelsea - Wigan were robbed. I keep reading how Chelsea are this amazing footballing side but, whenever I watch them, they seem utterly ordinary in their pattern and style of play. Wigan matched them today, hopefully other Premiership managers will take note and stick it to them this season.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK SHIT ****. God I fucking hate Chelsea. Millions of quid spent but they are such a bore to watch. Jammy *****. Poor Wigan. :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Crespo's strike was glorious though. Wigan had two very good chances they probably should have taken in the last 5 minutes. It was great to watch though.

Gray

FH is my second home
Being Local(ish) to Wigan i wouldnt mind seeing them do very well. They wont be going down this season, far from it i think theyre going to be a top 10 team straight out, they done extremely well over the years

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
I watched extremely poud but gutted. I felt finished is an issue but defence ROCK FUCKING solid. Very harsh result VERY

I think that we can stay up, no I know we can stay up. I just hope the lads don't get disappointed with the result and play as they did that day!

Marc

FH is my second home
As much as I hate the pie eaters, they were unlucky. Just before chelsea scored, johanson (i think) should of controlled that ball rather than hit it first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom