Wifi printer

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone recommend a good wifi printer that supports direct printing from a USB stick? Looking for something that doesn't take up too much room on the desk.

Cheers

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Samsung colour laser - I have the multi function one C460FW it is wireless and can print from USB. Added bonus is that the wife has an App for the iPhone/iPad to print to it. Good as the school does their communication via an ishiney app.

I should point out that these printers are not good for photo printing, I have separate printer for that. General small office docs etc they are great.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anything from one of the big brands. I have a Canon Pixma MX420 which does the job. Wireless, can print from USB, has an Android app (probably an iOS one as well) which lets you print photos or (very selectively) PDF files directly from your phone. Look to one of the MG models though if you're after a "proper" photo printing all-in-one.

edit - Hmm, I just found out that, with KitKat, printing has become a *lot* easier and better in Android. Hooray.

Last edited:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anything Samsung laser tbh. Make sure it supports mobile devices as I got mine a generation too early for that and it's very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom