Wife 1.0

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 . I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3 , Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING !!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony -Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only! way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
I once found this joke carved into a stone with runes :p None the less, it's still pretty fun, just a shame it's so ooooold hehe

Gamah

Banned
I found this joke next to some dinosaur fossels and it read on it "Old jokes for new Dinos"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This joke will be new in the year 2347 when it becomes so old it's gone around in time.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ololo, your 'old' comments are so funny.

Not.

Entertaining read, although bit more imagination could have gone into program names ^^

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I clicked on this thinking "it cant be that old girlfriend upgrading joke" alas it was :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
old.Tohtori said:
This joke will be new in the year 2347 when it becomes so old it's gone around in time.

Then in the year 3000 it will go through the same process.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
I found this joke next to some dinosaur fossels and it read on it "Old jokes for new Dinos"

i'm ashamed to say this actually made me laugh.

zinna

Fledgling Freddie
hehe never seen that old joke before...must because im a fossle and just woken up...made me chuckle.. is there an upgrade for boyfriends to?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Adam wrote that for Eve before there was even something called "Wife"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
have to say the "old" comments are indeed improving, so much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom