Wierd people :p

T

tindel

So this guy pm's me and wants to group up with me (I'm a L5 reaver) and he's a L8 Cabalist.
We decide to meet up in the village down of Caer Gothwaite and I wait for about 20 mins and he show up, he bows to me, invites me to his group, and log. haha what the HELL is up with THAT? :)
The only conclusion I can come up with is the level difference, but surely he must have been aware of this when he pm'd me at the first place as it clearly shows my level in the 'looking-for-group' window ;)
I've had lots of bad luck with people since I moved to alb from mid/pry, really hope it doesnt continue this way :p
bring on the nice people!

A

adari

Originally posted by tindel
So this guy pm's me and wants to group up with me (I'm a L5 reaver) and he's a L8 Cabalist.
We decide to meet up in the village down of Caer Gothwaite and I wait for about 20 mins and he show up, he bows to me, invites me to his group, and log. haha what the HELL is up with THAT? :)
The only conclusion I can come up with is the level difference, but surely he must have been aware of this when he pm'd me at the first place as it clearly shows my level in the 'looking-for-group' window ;)
I've had lots of bad luck with people since I moved to alb from mid/pry, really hope it doesnt continue this way :p

hah u must be new to these boards

u see,

no1 cares

K

Kagato.

Actually i've been playing on mid/pry lately and honestly think the people are worse there to be honest. When I first started on excal I had people stopping in there tracks to give me old drops and cash and advice, even had a guided tour around the exp spots by one higher level. But since trying mid/pry im lucky to even get a passing glance and no help at all except from the people who wanted me to go there in the first place.

Which just goes to show that good or bad people are not unique to one server or realm,

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

When I started on Mid pry some nice lass gave me a treasure chest of groovy itamz which I could use...in about 10 levels time.

Twats are everywhere...most of them are somewhere on this forum...as Adari has proved on many, many occassions. ;)

T

tindel

nono it was not a flame intended to drive the whole realm overboard, I just thought it was a funny story to share :p

A

adari

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
When I started on Mid pry some nice lass gave me a treasure chest of groovy itamz which I could use...in about 10 levels time.

Twats are everywhere...most of them are somewhere on this forum...as Adari has proved on many, many occassions. ;)

harrrr!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

nono it was not a flame intended to drive the whole realm overboard, I just thought it was a funny story to share :p

Even the most harmless of stories end up in a flaming session. We just like to insult eachother on these boards. :)

L

Luv_Bunny

there are always some nice ppl out there, just need the luck to come across one.

L

Luv_Bunny

:rolleyes: well, actually, you might be right :p but still, a lot of ppl seem to look at this game as some sort of quake style game, log in, play, log out, cba what others do/think. kinda sad tho, sometimes funny, depends

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom