Wich char 2 start

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Well as my first char i made a Fire Blaster.

But that is mostly because in DAoC i play a wiz most of the time.. And the spec i like the best with him is fire so i thought why not :)

If ur having trouble getting idea's just think of some games u have played before.. Like Diablo or something :cheers:

Jonlan

Fledgling Freddie
Amadeus said:
hmm im not sure, though i know the warcry hero builder's interface allows for 4 pools.

just reread your question, are you referring to the number of powers you can pick from a particular pool? if so afaik, you can pick all 4 if you want.

then again, i have been known in the past to be totally clueless

Ahamm O.K. I think I was on the wrong tracks here, I tought these were some sort of special power picks, which (possibly) come only 3 times for one to choose. But I gather they work like normal powers, any time you can choose a power from primary/secondary you can also choose from these. More targets to choose from ;)

For teh newbs and citizen!

Belsameth

Tainted
I think the cap is 5 power pools, so 20 pool powers.
why anybody would want that is beyond me tho. most pool powers are far inferiour to their specline equivalent.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
I probably have about 12 powerpool powers, emp/psych defender and not taking 3 of my primary powers and dont see why i should take more attacks since i must be healing, so im just taking some things from fitness and leadership since i got loads of free powers.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Here's the facts.

You have Pri and Sec power sets, these have 10 powers each.
There is a total of 10 power pools in game with 4 powers each in them.
You can have a total of 4 different power pools.
And you can only have a total of 20 different powers at lvl 40.

So you need to be careful when you choose your powers, but then again they are talking about implementing some sort of respec mission.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
So you need to be careful when you choose your powers, but then again they are talking about implementing some sort of respec mission.

It's already in. About lvl 30ish, when you finish it (I think) your hero gets blown up, or something, and you have to rebuild him/her/it - you get to repick every but the name and costume. You get to keep the Enhancements you had beforehand, too.

This is secondhand knowledge.

Scorn

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Here's the facts.

You have Pri and Sec power sets, these have 10 powers each.
There is a total of 10 power pools in game with 4 powers each in them.
You can have a total of 4 different power pools.
And you can only have a total of 20 different powers at lvl 40.

One little mistake there, every Pri and Sec power sets have *nine* powers each, that way you can select every primary and secondary power (if you want to) and still have two slots open for a travel power (you need to unlock a travel power (e.g. Superjump, teleport, fly, Superspeed) by first choosing one of the first two powers in)

Sarum

Fledgling Freddie
tRoG said:
It's already in. About lvl 30ish, when you finish it (I think) your hero gets blown up, or something, and you have to rebuild him/her/it - you get to repick every but the name and costume. You get to keep the Enhancements you had beforehand, too.

This is secondhand knowledge.
And they plan to introduce "tailors" at some point, so you can play around with your costume too.

pacman

Fledgling Freddie
okay went back to the drawing board :)

bye bye lvl 14 katana/super reflexes scrapper

hello lvl 7 katana/regeneration scrapper :))

cant wait to get the fitness line and stamina+ quick recovery going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom