Why.... :-(

K

Khalen

I have been asked a lot lately (I mentioned it earlier as well) and have always given a nice reply back. I've even talked with some of those guys/girls about it and explained certain things. (Can't they give credit to people who do GM jobs and weren't even hired to do so?) So if you had asked me you would have a nice reply and explaination about certain things. I even gave 120 G away yesterday to a complete stranger (His sister plays the game as well but wasn't on yesterday to repay me ;), maybe I've been set up but I have trust in people and believe them by the word and for the people who betray me will be known very quickly in the game and will have a hard time if they keep betraying or annoy people (please don't see this as a thread it's just common to happen to people who annoy others to be known very quickly amongst the ranks))

All I can say is: Where are those GM's? (What they all sleeping? or did they leave to the US?)

F

Fafnir

Well...

To late anyway, already go my hib to lvl 10, and would need to delete him to get back to Albion, i will not delete my lvl 35, and 25 chars in mid...

A

Addlcove

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Fafnir
To late anyway, already go my hib to lvl 10, and would need to delete him to get back to Albion, i will not delete my lvl 35, and 25 chars in mid...

I might have misunderstood you (e.g. your typing is incorrect) but if this sentence is 100% correct you are saying that you have 2 accounts on excal, one in mid and one in hib, as I said its proably a misunderstanding, good thing none of us is paranoid

F

Fafnir

Hmmmmm..

Like the rpger i am i let the dice roll, and the dice decided to give u Albs another chance, so tonite i will delete my hib char and start a new paladin, and hopefully i can trade some money over, so i wont have to bug you, about where to get drops.. And other questions.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Althought ;)

having said about which realm has the nice people on midguard on prydwen there were a grand total of 2 advisors, on albion/excali there were about 25 ;)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by BJ|Bored
Althought ;)

having said about which realm has the nice people on midguard on prydwen there were a grand total of 2 advisors, on albion/excali there were about 25 ;)

Well, my experience with Midgard/Midgård on Prydwen is yes not many advisors, but if u go into a town and use the broad channel or /send to a char a few lvls higher they usually help out.

Where in Gna about 20 lvl ago and asked for a smith that could make me a hammer that i could pay for, within 10 minutes i have been give 5 hammer with no charge. Even a hammer i that is blue to me now. And i only got one rude answer, and that was from a guy in a group i was in, and he got kicked out, and is now playin as an alb on prydwen.

Have many more examples like this one...

O

old.BJ|Bored

aye maybe so ;) but i bet i have more examples of friendly ppl on excali ;)

some1 wanted help to swop 20g from his minst to his new mage char and didnt know way to adribads from camelot so a lvl 50 bloke ran to adribads met this bloke and gave him the 20g ;)

and yes im still awaiting help in mid on prydwen, i asked a lvl 20 odd bloke if hed group with me for 1 sec so i could get the group (lvl2) quest reward (i was standing next to the town crair i had to talk to) as my m8 just went ld ... so he grouped me and kicked me immediately and ran off, im guessing that was the ok heres a group for 1 second joke ...

F

Fafnir

ok..

well, you have more n00bs to, since excal is a bigger server.. :)
At this moment there are 400 more players on Prydwen, almoste double up, atm.. But if you havent done that quest yet send me a tell tonite if i get online and i might help you out, maybe not in person, but i might have a guild member or two around..

F

Fafnir

Gold...

Perhaps you want to trade some gold, between our chars??

100 gold???

F

Fafnir

ok..

Just thought that you had more money on Excal... with all your chars and that..:(

O

old.BJ|Bored

bored of playing here atm ;) waiting for m8s to lvl so i gave all my cash away heh

K

Khalen

Gambit you have tooo much free time :p shoo shoo go play something else ;) I can't keep up with 4 characters that quickly ;)

O

old.Pascalean

Ive been playing a while now and hardly ever have i received abuse from other players when i ask for help or advice (though neither have i ever asked for money from anyone, thats just not my style).

And maybe i dont look like the giving type, but i hardly ever get asked for money - i mean it happens maybe once every day im in the game and i usually give a little (if they ask politely). Being a wizzy i mostly get asked for buffs anyway.

Now given that i asked many people for advice throughout the few months ive played without receiving any negative responses, and given that you spent 2 hours asking and got nothing but flamings, i just wonder about how you are asking ;)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Pascalean
Now given that i asked many people for advice throughout the few months ive played without receiving any negative responses, and given that you spent 2 hours asking and got nothing but flamings, i just wonder about how you are asking ;)

Please read my posts and you know how i asked...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom