Bad taste why?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rebooting films that were successful is normally easy money. You don't need a script you know it is popular bla bla. They have no imagination.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
They've been shite. Just leave them alone!

Calaen

They've been shite. Just leave them alone!

Oh come on there hasn't been an enjoyable predator movie since the first one. Unless your happy with predators being killed off noobs.

At least Arnie was a commando ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh come on there hasn't been an enjoyable predator movie since the first one. Unless your happy with predators being killed off noobs.

And commando was b movie too

Bigmac

Part of the furniture

I thought Predator 2 was enjoyable, not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

Calaen

And commando was b movie too

I meant he was a commando in Predator, atleast giving him a chance to hurt the thing. That last predator movie with that big nosed fucker in was horrible, and don't even get me started on the AVP bollocks, Predators making shitty short term alliances with single females HAHAHAH absolute joke.

Calaen

I thought Predator 2 was enjoyable, not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

I won't disagree with you on that, it shined a background not witnessed in the first movie, i.e the ship scene at the end. however a predator in the city, being stopped by cops??? Balls ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I meant he was a commando in Predator, atleast giving him a chance to hurt the thing. That last predator movie with that big nosed fucker in was horrible, and don't even get me started on the AVP bollocks, Predators making shitty short term alliances with single females HAHAHAH absolute joke.
I know what you meant. Guess I need to put a ;) there next time

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Predator 2 had a better predator, gear and lore wise. Predator 1 had a better team to go against a predator(takes a small army). AVP could've been great, shame the humans f*cked it up.

Predators making shitty short term alliances with single females HAHAHAH absolute joke.

I don't think gender has anything to do with it, female predators are a thing afterall. The alliance bit was, in my opinion, to show that they're not just alien(s) type killing machines and are a more sentient species. But as said above; AVP without humans would be great :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So long as they bin the story and fill it with quality one liners it will be great.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It'll make money but won't be as good as the original, which will no doubt be partly down to the age rating.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Looking forward to this, the trailer does look the nuts

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I was gonna be annoyed because I thought it was a reboot, but it isn't so I'm happy.

Rambo/Max max both suffered the same fate though, the original films were actually solid films, and then they became wtfstupid series.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Filmed in Namibia apparently. I've got to admit I had extremely low expectations for this because it sounded like a bit of a nightmare during filming (lots of reshoots and rewrites reported), but if nothing else, the cinematography looks excellent.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
When it started I was worried that Max was being acted by Chris Hemsworth which would have been utter shit.... Until I saw Tom Hardy's face. Now I'm interested (in a completely heterosexual way).

Anyway - looks pretty special.

When I heard the voice say, "My name is Max" I expected it to continue "imus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Breathy Antipodean is clearly associated with gravitas now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're the first person I know who uses 'antipodean' in sentences gumbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom