Why..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Were we moved exactly?

What's next? deleting the daoc section?

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
It was moved for the reasons discussed in the thread connected to the "Should DAOC OT Move" poll. A poll in which you voted so it would be hoped you'd at least read the thread to get an idea as to what it was all about.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Didn't notice, I've got OT bookmarked and don't use the rest of FH :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What's next? deleting the daoc section?

No, there are plenty of other dead sub forums kicking about so I can't see the DAOC forum being got rid of. As mentioned, the reasons were discussed, it's not as if anyone who posts in OT still plays DAOC (Or at least the vast majority don't)

Everz

FH is my second home
DAoC section died years ago.. stick it to the archive mates :(.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Mods are planning a coup. Starts slowly at first. A few one day infractions, a few avatars changed, Then, they move forums around, delete links. Wiggle the ban stick. Block IPs. Invasion & encourage civil war. Mass Hysteria. Dogs & cats living together.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/me beats the shit out of Lamp

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I couldnt care less.

the trolls in here will scare anything new away, "as they have for years on end"
those that brave through the onslaught of: you are you ? old! booring! who care cares what new commer say...ect..well deserve to stay.

Damnit! the system works! so stop bitching and jump on the new blood like hungry hungry hippo's.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No one told we could have beatings too! :clap:

Spankings perhaps? Some deity-dippings?

How about some whippings? Whippets? Which always sounds like a female with a whip. Whipper, whippet.

The trolls in here will scare anything new away, "as they have for years on end"
those that brave through the onslaught of: you are you ? old! booring! who care cares what new commer say...ect..well deserve to stay.

Hmm, i'm honored you don't find me as a troll then :p

Not really though ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You gotta admire Anders tho. At least 3 or 4 threads on the subject already. We were way overdue on a new thread.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I couldnt care less.

the trolls in here will scare anything new away, "as they have for years on end"

Damnit! the system works! so stop bitching and jump on the new blood like hungry hungry hippo's.
qft

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The Mods are planning a coup. Starts slowly at first. A few one day infractions, a few avatars changed, Then, they move forums around, delete links. Wiggle the ban stick. Block IPs. Invasion & encourage civil war. Mass Hysteria. Dogs & cats living together.

Lol you are insightful and see right thruough their schemes!! :clap:

But isn't it "dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria"? Good old Bill Murray. :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
such fucking melodramatic drama queens. OMFG the section has been moved....end of the world as we know it. xD

CorNokZ

The thing is tho, that I've been away from FH for a while now, so was just a litte baffled to see that the Overlords had moved us

Now General and off-topic are basically the same. Why not just merge us and get it over with?

such fucking melodramatic drama queens. OMFG the section has been moved....end of the world as we know it. xD

I do not like this new avatar of your's!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Now General and off-topic are basically the same. Why not just merge us and get it over with?

Because lots of people that don't even post that often threatened to start a jihad if that happened.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I couldnt care less.

I survived!!

CorNokZ

I'd probably not be around as much if we got merged with General either

Hell, I don't think I'll be much around after this either, since most people are more likely to just post in general section and the footy thread in OT

ECA

I am a FH squatter
thesunlightburns.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One good reason not to frequent General: no food. With good drink & chat you need nibbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom