Why?

Laddey

FH is my second home
The fuck do my farts stink so bad today. I mean they hardly ever stink, neither does my shite. I eat healthily and i've been eating even more healthy recently.

But they really do smell today, i mean they smell like scotch eggs. Even my shit is sloppy when it's usually quite hard.

Any idea? :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
If you have been healthily that could cause it. More fibre would make your stools softer, and just a change in what you consume can effect the chemical balances within the stomach (all that acid-reactive stuff).

Let her rip Laddey!

Laddey

FH is my second home
well i've been eating an apple a day :(

I can actually fart in my hand, cup it and put it over somebodys mouth. It really works

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
well i've been eating an apple a day :(

I can actually fart in my hand, cup it and put it over somebodys mouth. It really works

LMAO a fart you can actually weaponize - patent it quick!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why ARE farts funny?

no_farting_26869t.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
Why is it, you love the smell of your own farts, but hate the smell of everyone elses?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Why is it, you love the smell of your own farts, but hate the smell of everyone elses?

sorry, I hasten to say that imo "love" is bandied fast and loose here. unless "love" means "must get away from as fast as possible" :/

Marc

FH is my second home
i love the smell of my own farts. i revel in them

What he said. Nothing beats farting in a crowded place, one of those silent but violent ones and watching everyone nearly spew.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There is a certain pleasure to be had from farting deadly but silently in a jam-packed tube train

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Used to love farting at work (i worked in an opticians). Drop and go was the way to play it, then watch the aftermath as they looked for someone to blame.

The best part was i was only 1 of 2 men working there :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I had onion bread with pate and OMFG I had to leave my room. It was so spicy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom