Why........

S

seeaira

I have been playing this game long enough to see some dumb ass names floating around.. on the US server I saw names like Big Mac and Burger King, cause well, you know we like fast food. lol:rolleyes: here I just see people with the name of thier class... WHYYYYYYYYY lol maybe they cant remember what they are?? This annoys me.. you are sitting on the pad getting ready to port.. you see someone walk up to you named Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzy (cause the other wizzy and wizzzy and wizzzzy were taken) Hmmmm I wonder who he is.. could he be a Friar with a name like that?? So yesterday I decided to take a pic of all the names of people who had thier class as the name...
http://onfire.homestead.com/names.html
All of these were taken within the 2 hours I played.. so are people hard up for names? or do they have some special condition where they need to be reminded? lol

J

Jiggs

i dunno what you mean, but you're cute so i'l agree :D

E

erhardtt

IT LIVES^^

think its ok for ppl to choose whatever name they want to, within the rescrictions of the rules off course.I really like ppl who has names like Donnergrollen, he uses "Donner" with all his characters, so its very easy to /send him. Donner means thunder I think, in german. downside with a name like that is that you rescrict yourself in naming:(
btw to all of you out there, Erhardtt is taken, I know its a uber name so I bought 2 extra accounts just to take all the variations of the name:)

what happened to that RPG guild you were makin´?
hmm, maybe I got something wrong and missed what server it was gonna be on-:(

K

kirennia

Originally posted by moona
LOL he's so wright :)

Seeaira is a woman ;)

Anyways, I kinda agree though Gwizz aint a bad name :D

E

Ekydus

"Infilgimper" has a friend with a similar name aorund the same level. I think that's an internal joke.

There is nothing wrong with "Speeding" as a name IMO.

S

swords

Gwizz is acceptable :)

but it's no big deal realy, nothing you can do about it realy.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by kirennia
Seeaira is a woman ;)

Anyways, I kinda agree though Gwizz aint a bad name :D

Ty Kire... why do people always call me dude and mister and man? lol :rolleyes: Last time i looked i was all woman... ;)

P

pez

Bad names i can handle but what peeves me off is when people deliberately misspell a name so they can have it, eg Legoolas, spead etc

YOUR NAME HAS BEEN TAKEN ALREADY THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by Ekydus
"Infilgimper" has a friend with a similar name aorund the same level. I think that's an internal joke.

hehehehe, that's my mates BG infil :p mine is called gimpiltrator... well, we play the game for fun, so we're just playing around :p BG duo with RogerWilco is soooooo cool :p ("PAK DE GELE KOBBIE!! DE GEEEEEEELE NEEEEEEEEEEEE NIET DIE!!!!!!!! :p", "ARGH EEN SB HIERO HEEEEEEEELP")

and tbh it's the only way I can keep playing the game, without taking it too serious, cause it will hunt ya down IRL when you play way too seriously..... and for the people who keep telling "It's a RPG, don't play if ain't serious etc" can FO, cause it's just a game and I cba to bother about ANYTHING anymore within this game....

And thanks for that picture seeaira (?) that's the proof I needed cause he went to BG when I had to work damnit!!!! ;) and he capped bg0 when I was stuck at 80rps :(

K

Kagato.

She's back, and she's whining already..

p.s, check your signature length and the sticky thread at the top hun.

K

Kurik BHM

Infiltrado KaMiKaZe <--- dude that always spam for eb/haste on pad/emain

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Kagato.
She's back, and she's whining already..

p.s, check your signature length and the sticky thread at the top hun.

:swords: stop picking on me... :eek: you know all woman like long things :clap:

S

swords

like pogo sticks???
and holidays where you get to spend thousands of pounds on shoes, wine and chocolate at the expense of some stupid yet filthy rich guy...

there's some sexism for you, where's the sexy rich bird taking me to the Carribean for beer and sex??? ;)
speaking of bee, time to go to the pub :cheers:

G

Glacier

80s_rapper_swaying_lg_blk.gif

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by seeaira
:swords: stop picking on me... :eek: you know all woman like long things :clap:

And I thought you liked me for my personality :p :wub:

S

stinkie

I have been playing this game long enough to see some dumb ass names floating around.. on the US server I saw names like Big Mac and Burger King, cause well, you know we like fast food. lol:rolleyes: here I just see people with the name of thier class... WHYYYYYYYYY lol maybe they cant remember what they are?? This annoys me.. you are sitting on the pad getting ready to port.. you see someone walk up to you named Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzy (cause the other wizzy and wizzzy and wizzzzy were taken) Hmmmm I wonder who he is.. could he be a Friar with a name like that?? So yesterday I decided to take a pic of all the names of people who had thier class as the name...
http://onfire.homestead.com/names.html
All of these were taken within the 2 hours I played.. so are people hard up for names? or do they have some special condition where they need to be reminded? lol

So its ok to name urself after a burger but not after your class ? strange

D

-deedee-

Lol nice one see :) but where is my own little scouty named scouty not on the pics :p

i can explain why i called here scouty : iam real bad in names my chars have almost same name dede and deedee but with my scout i cant take deeedeee because someone els had that already. so i was thinking about names like 2 hours when i still dont have a good scout name i was that mad on myself i called here scouty...

seer can you greet taranee for me ??

I

iluvatur

i always thought Gwizz was cool name. but then again i always thought it meant 'gee whizz' if you know what i mean :)

S

seeaira

Re: Re: Why........

Originally posted by stinkie
So its ok to name urself after a burger but not after your class ? strange
:rolleyes: Are you blonde too?? cause i never said that... lol

T

Trinilim

:rolleyes: Are you blonde too?? cause i never said that... lol

you did :)

I have been playing this game long enough to see some dumb ass names floating around.. on the US server I saw names like Big Mac and Burger King, cause well, you know we like fast food. lol:rolleyes:

S

seeaira

Re: Re: Why........

Originally posted by Trinilim
you did :)

LMAO you are blonde as well.. you didnt read Travis.. I never said it was OK to have that name I said it was DUMB.. thats what i said I never said... got it?? omg.. lol

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by ekydus

yeah, infilgimper and gimpfiltrator :)

funny spec 4tehwin!

Users who are viewing this thread