why you shouldnt talk to strangers

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
for some reason i started talking to my friends sister on msn a while back. this sister lives in london and plans to come up here to stay with my mate as she has an abusive boy friend.

and apparently if she cant get in the house, she is going to stay at mine....

:eek7: < me at the time

i advise you NEVER random add people on msn, even your friends sister or what ever. they may seem normal at the time, then 2 months later they are inviting them selves to stay in your house. and if you question them about it, they will be shocked as to why they cant just invite them selves into your parents home.

heres hoping she doesnt get told where i live.

tris-

Bugz said:
Just be blunt and say no?

which ive done. this was just a simple thread about it, i dont recall asking a question.

maybe just forget it

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
which ive done. this was just a simple thread about it, i dont recall asking a question.

maybe just forget it

You could of added a disclaimer at the end of your post stating its the time of the month so we knew?

But, yes, ok, 'forget it' lol.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
pfft, my friend andy is such a push over softy its ridiculous
friends sisters always add him and then get a crush on him its quite funny..
and he gives his msn away like its a penny, and all these random people start mooching their way in and trying to do things with him

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hey hey hey! You're all forgetting the big picture here;

Is she hot and could you get some?

In time? Right away? Legal age?

Come on man, more details.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
and if you question them about it, they will be shocked as to why they cant just invite them selves into your parents home.

heres hoping she doesnt get told where i live.

then you should just have said: "kk but only for sexxoring each day", that will scare them, or at least it always works for me!

but on a more serious note, make sure she can stay at your meights place ;p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
just rape her and leave her for dead in an alley- then you get the best of both worlds o_O and you wont have to worry about her staying over.

Himse

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
just rape her and leave her for dead in an alley- then you get the best of both worlds o_O and you wont have to worry about her staying over.

.... i found that funny in some sick twisted way.

tris-

Bugz said:
You could of added a disclaimer at the end of your post stating its the time of the month so we knew?

But, yes, ok, 'forget it' lol.

sorry i forgot i magically mensturated out of my vagina that looks exactly like a penis :(

DocWolfe said:

on par with the comedy of "i love dead pippeols", or what ever the hell it was :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If she is hot just say she can sleep off the bill. And for a for rainbow shower and a Cincinnati bowtie you'll throw in a continental breakfeast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom