Why take Relics

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Why take both Mid Relics you want us to all stop playing altogether because we are stuggling now just because Albs have the upperhand they want to be all superior and take BOTH Mid relics. By doing this you have just taken more of the fun out of the game. Has someone on Mid upset you or something i wonder ?
Plus for your information i love this game and i always respect all players but i cannot see the point in taking both our relics.
I know what it is it is a plot by those higher to kill this server altogether!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just give up already, let them play with the guards.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Ermmm, not that I play on EU servers anymore, but I would imagine they were taken because that is part of the game?

Bit like asking why someone killed you when you were just minding your own business in the frontiers really....

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Mr. Clever u know what i mean, how the server is at the moment ? Or do you not play now so you would not know how we all feel !!

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Of course I know how you all feel, but complaining about relics being taken isn't particularly relevent to the population issue is it? I mean the few people that are sticking with dyvet on Mid aren't going to log on and think "Relics gone! Well thats my daoc career over!".

Alb was always traditionally the dominant realm on that cluster, so of course they will end up with all the relics when the server population is so low. The same happened with Hib on glastonbury.

Lets get a little perspective here though, do the relics really matter on Dyvet at the moment when you look at the bigger picture?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I would normally respond to this, but I don't think anything I wrote would get through to this idiot, so I won't waste my time.

:touch:

Zede

Part of the furniture
I would normally respond to this, but I don't think anything I wrote would get through to this idiot, so I won't waste my time.

:touch:

Are you trying to imply its all been said before ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is RvR Section Down on Dyvet like the rest of the server ?

Soulja

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
there's enough people left on the server to lower the relic pillars ? :eek7:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
there's enough people left on the server to lower the relic pillars ? :eek7:
Nope, but with feck all RvR albs are putting on weight. Heres a screenie I took of a minstrel in laby..

resim3.jpg

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for moaning and complaining just the game got the better of me :) So silly !!
and hi Cylian the legendary shadowblade on mid !!
Also the above nice pic :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Should know better :(

Reason ofc is to farm attention and threads like this.

Himse

FH is my second home
"Alb was always traditionally the dominant realm on that cluster, so of course they will end up with all the relics when the server population is so low. "

hahaha. seriously.

Alb was the most POPULAR realm, not the most dominant.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Albs want to complete the game, simple as that. Whoever has relics when servers close wins

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Dyna Mite, havent sen that name since 2003 when the realm rank url worked, the one by Belorfyn or something:)

I remember when we both chased the number 1 skald spot on prydwen, altho I deleted my skald at 7L6 2003 and went hib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom