Why someone move to Limors (sorry for large image)

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Here is a screenshot I took the other day. With the new figure clipplane options I will be able to take even more awesome screenshots from huge battles at Limors. Here the battles never end. They move back and forth in waves, rvr as it was meant to be :)

This kind of scenes are very common. Sometimes all three realms clash with 50++ soldiers on all sides.

agrabridgecrossing.jpg

Edit: Just a few typos too many

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Yes the zerg rox so much, that's the reason to roll Limors tbh, lots of lag and lots of zergs :wub:

Sheridan

Banned
or GOA could do thier job and get off there asses and sort out cluster with a char transfer or cluster

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
German roleplayers rock. Right in the middle of that shot is a red firby bard wearing a mages pointy hat. He also leads an artifact raid every 2 weeks or so to help new players.

That is however a small zerg for Limors.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you attack SIR LANCELOT for 350 damage....

XXXX hits you for 342
YYYY hits you for 50
ZZZZ hits you for 542
AAAA hits you for 444
BBBB hits you for 654
CCCC hits you for 354
XXXX's mate hits you for 434

you are dead!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
you attack SIR LANCELOT for 350 damage....

XXXX hits you for 342
YYYY hits you for 50
ZZZZ hits you for 542
AAAA hits you for 444
BBBB hits you for 654
CCCC hits you for 354
XXXX's mate hits you for 434

you are dead!

I bet your matter resist sucks :(

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
That screenie is what you see every night on dyvet in IRVR at beno bridge except its albs not hibs that are on there.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Yes the screenie doesen't really do the cluster justice. I just thought it looked nice. And yes, this is one of the rare moments when the albs kicked our (hibses) asses ... for a few seconds.

There is no point in talking about how many groups are running about. It is more like how many zergs :)

Sheridan

Banned
well if charecter transfer comes in 1.89 like mythic say without GOA fucking it up a lot of people should move there

lets hope they come up with some language option for NF in the meantime though...... but i doubt they will because lets face it.... its GOA

god i wish they would prove me wrong aswell

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
well if charecter transfer comes in 1.89 like mythic say without GOA fucking it up a lot of people should move there

lets hope they come up with some language option for NF in the meantime though...... but i doubt they will because lets face it.... its GOA

god i wish they would prove me wrong aswell

Aye, language neutral servers would be very nice. The files exists so it shouldn't be impossible. Character transfer is not a priority for me. My guildmates and me started from scratch some 4-5 weeks ago and were doing well. Most RR3-4 a few RR5+. Crafters are beginning to emerge and templates coming together. No reason to move my gimps from Dyvet :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
He he mael. My very first experience of rvr on limors was wandering about 2000 units from mid bridge and getting jumped by literally a full group of stealthers.

It is crazy, and to the poster further up, it really isnt like beno bridge on duvet, trust me.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Here is a screenshot I took the other day. With the new figure clipplane options I will be able to take even more awesome screenshots from huge battles at Limors. Here the battles never end. They move back and forth in waves, rvr as it was meant to be

This kind of scenes are very common. Sometimes all three realms clash with 50++ soldiers on all sides.

Edit: Just a few typos too many

Ow look howmany on limors guys, and your server is dead (not)

m8 your happy on limors, stay there and post your be happy images on
the right forum.

ppl that wanna kill the english server: FU

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie

the right forum.

hahaha :D

I must say I was completely puzzled as to why this guy started this thread with a nice screeenshot in it. But thanks to you Blow I now know that it is his lifetime goal to kill the English server! Someone ban this terrorist!

.. and someone tell Blow it was actually him and his bandwagon of complete bawbags that killed the english server

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
.. and someone tell Blow it was actually him and his bandwagon of complete bawbags that killed the english server

So true. The night-time retards if anything else back in November-December as the ones that fucked up the population.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie

If this post kills the English server ... so be it. I am only trying to be informative, and maybe to explain why even brits migrate to a german server.

If I do have some sort of message or agenda it would be to get GOA to consider the effort of making language neutral servers. With that I mean the server should serve english interfaces to english clients, french interfaces to french clients and so on. Then it could be possible to make larger clusters and rvr would be a constant huge brawl.

Who knows, maybe that would attract some of the ones that went overseas, and even new customers!

Anyway ... play wherever the fun takes you :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If this post kills the English server ... so be it. I am only trying to be informative, and maybe to explain why even brits migrate to a german server.

If I do have some sort of message or agenda it would be to get GOA to consider the effort of making language neutral servers. With that I mean the server should serve english interfaces to english clients, french interfaces to french clients and so on. Then it could be possible to make larger clusters and rvr would be a constant huge brawl.

Who knows, maybe that would attract some of the ones that went overseas, and even new customers!

Anyway ... play wherever the fun takes you :)

Don't mind blow, he's specced Mastery of Retard 5 along with his mates

Vladamir

FH is my second home

the right forum.

It seems your guild were one of the reasons for the death of it :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
but he is right....

(and yes he did play, he just didn't hang out with the zergs like you did)

Ololololol, try to invent something new maybe?

Are you really using "hanging out with the zerg" as a kind of a statement?

Roflmao.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

the right forum.

hahahaha

self hate is bad :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ololololol, try to invent something new maybe?

Are you really using "hanging out with the zerg" as a kind of a statement?

Roflmao.

Well you did didn't you? the only times i ever saw you solo you /begged me not to flatten you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom