Why 'o'why?

Ocid

Fledgling Freddie
why in the hell do ncsoft try and get you to pay for a months or more subscription. Just so you can get your 30-day free trial period.
Me saying this here won't change much about what they think on that subject as enough people obviously have coughed up for it. But i for one will not. Don't call me stingy i bought the game expecting to be a able to try it for the 30 days you are meant to get free with the game not fork over another £9 just so those corporate bastards can steal more of my money. I don't make alot of money and buying the game itself put a dent in my bank account and left me with bugger all money for the next week till i get my next crappy pay check. Looked good aswell.
Stupid :wanker:

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
? You sure you understand the concept of an MMORPG :p ?

I played the USA version of CoH and there was nothing dodgy, in fact CoH is one of the most sincerely run games in the genre.

Ocid

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i do undestand the concept of a MMORPG. But the fact that all the other ones out there give you (that i've played anyway) Give you the 30days free without having to pay for an additional months subscription.

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
Well you select your subscription mode but it shouldn't bill you untill after 30 days and you can prevent getting billed by canceling before.

Can't say for sure 'cause I kept subscribed for half a year to the USA version but that's how I understood the system.

Ocid

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm cheers Abel i never thought that it wouldn't bill me until the of my 30 sub. I'll look into that.
Have a :drink: on me :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
You don't get billed until the end of your free month - it only requires the credit card details upon registration for future billing purposes, not to bill you right away.

I'm into my 3rd month in CoH, and I love it still, which is a damn sight more than I can say for any of the other MMORPGs I've played.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Sar said:
I'm into my 3rd month in CoH, and I love it still, which is a damn sight more than I can say for any of the other MMORPGs I've played.

I wanted to like it but support classes arent needed at all at higher levels,
tanking isnt nessesary at higher levels and there imo is'nt enugh content.

:-(

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully CoV will bring more fun to the game. The game itself is imo one of the best mmorpgs. It's in my opinion awesome fun. Lacks depth though!

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
Hopefully CoV will bring more fun to the game. The game itself is imo one of the best mmorpgs. It's in my opinion awesome fun. Lacks depth though!

yep Im not regretting buying it even if only to support Cryptic.

I hope they add some more content tho, (not pvp as we can all tell from arenas
this is not the game to implent that in) I want pve oriented content for coh 8)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
yep Im not regretting buying it even if only to support Cryptic.

I hope they add some more content tho, (not pvp as we can all tell from arenas
this is not the game to implent that in) I want pve oriented content for coh 8)

u will be getting pvp in CoV, well, pvp as in CoV versus CoH that is.

and about the support classes isnt needed at higher levels. they are needed, but not just emp healer as much as bubbleboys.

i'm beta testing CoV atm, and its........ diffrent. think i'm allowed to say that :) not much else tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom